LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

4 hours ago, dinorocks said:

Out with my daughter this morning hunting on different property...I gave up my hunting grounds to my son who camped out in the woods last evening with some of his friends...always encourage the kids to spend time in the great outdoors.  Good luck to all and extra luck to all the kids out this weekend!

Well if I would have known my son and friends were getting up so late, my daughter and I could have hunted out back...and would have had a posie to drag back a deer if we harvested!

53078BAC-5D48-4C1A-B28F-FEC5442E364C.jpeg

• Like 9

Well didn't see anything so I got down at 9 and figured ide do a big sweep to see where they are hiding.  Well found it.  3 little bucks,and a bunch of flat heads,and a couple others went flying out of this one little 2 acre area.I didn't know was on the property.  Walked up on them feeding in acorns at 1030.  One of the little bucks caught me walking.  Ended up finding a bunch of scrapes in that area and a good size rub.  Not sure how to hunt it but I will at some point this season  waiting on my friend and his son then off to lunch and afternoon hunt 

Edited by Swamp_bucks

40 minutes ago, dinorocks said:

Well if I would have known my son and friends were getting up so late, my daughter and I could have hunted out back...and would have had a posie to drag back a deer if we harvested!

53078BAC-5D48-4C1A-B28F-FEC5442E364C.jpeg

Now thats a serious bunch of deer slayers right there ! Gotta love their camo outfits ! :pleasantry:

They are having fun in the outdoors and thats what matters the most . :good:

Looks like they had the eggs ready and were waiting for your daughter to bring the meat for a steak and eggs breakfast ! 

• Like 2

Son wasn’t feeling well and we only stayed an hr, no deer on stand. We went over to check cams and look for his arrow but the food plots to tall and thick and can’t find it yet. Did bust a decent buck on walk over. This pics from soon after climbing down I looked up and took a pic, pretty colors on the maple

DEA0A3BF-36A9-4E51-BFBF-7BDDF008E7B8.jpeg

• Like 3

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic