LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

4 hours ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Tomorrow is gonna be a big deer day.  Cold front coming thru Tonite.  Im planning a pass thru on a buck tomorrow in the morn! 

I’ll be out in the AM , I can almost smell the manure from here ! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Had a great morning at the lake property. Left there around 11 and went the 7 miles over to the farm. Had a bite to eat and went to check stands and trails for wind damage. Had to cut some trees that fell over a couple wheeler trails. Came back, shot our bows, and sat from 3:30 to dark. No deer seen, until I got up the road a quarter mile, after leaving, and almost had a big doe on my truck grill!

Got real warm here today. Cooler tomorrow though.

Will get after em again tomorrow. And mid day, will test out my new 270 recipe for both our rifles at the shale bank.

First day under my belt. A little tired, but grinning like the Cheshire Cat!!!

• Like 5

Snuck into a spot I scouted this past Tuesday and hung a stand. Lots of sign all over. First time I was there found a fresh scrape and a few rubs, droppings all over. Today checked on the scrape and found a very fresh, like today fresh, scrape on the other side of the same tree. Did a little more looking around and found a very long rub line that passes within 25 yds of my stand. Little Squirrel wants to sleep in so I will be going in for first sit there tomorrow am. Hope the anticipation doesn’t keep me awake!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Moho81 said:

Saw 2 deer at last light. To far and 2 dark to tell what they where. I’m whooped.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When i first saw this i coulda sworn it said you saw a 2 legged deer. I was like what?? How?? Then i read it again. I was like duh! 

I was thinking you saw something like we have down here by the beach....

The very dangerous, dreaded and deadly 2 legged land fish! 

When i first saw this i coulda sworn it said you saw a 2 legged deer. I was like what?? How?? Then i read it again. I was like duh! 
I was thinking you saw something like we have down here by the beach....
The very dangerous, dreaded and deadly 2 legged land fish! 

Those sound fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic