LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Jumping in for a morning sit in
3S. Just a quick sit today before afternoon baseball in Scranton. Thankfully if I stick one late (maybe a good looking 8 with curled brows?!?) Biz is right down the road for a recovery!
58 and 7-10 NW wind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3S: 55 degrees, N winds 5-7mph. I’ll be hunting approx 1 mile from[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] this morning as the crow flies. I plan to beep my horn as I drive by. 703am sunrise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

3S: 55 degrees, N winds 5-7mph. I’ll be hunting approx 1 mile from[mention=327]crappyice[/mention] this morning as the crow flies. I plan to beep my horn as I drive by. 703am sunrise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

That puts my sunrise at 7:02.... advantage crappy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Been settled in the stand for about 25 minutes and just had a couple deer walk right by the stand. Too dark still to see what they were but guessing the doe & fawn duo ive been seeing a lot. Hopefully it's a good sign of more activity to come after sunrise.

• Like 2

Hunting partner watched two large bucks walk into a swamp on neighbors. Not unusual at this spot. Have to wait until rut to get them to come over our way in daylight unfortunately. But valuable intel nonetheless.

im sitting in a hardside blind enjoying a cup of Joe from DD. Don’t want to shoot a doe here At this property since the population is lower than norm.

• Like 1

Had 4 in the cut corn on the way in.....had a long walk a few steps and watch approach to the stand. Think it was a small buck, doe and 2 fawns....they bounded all over as I mad it to my stand.

Almost no wind and alot warmer than expected.

Correction......wind just picked up!f97b121ca916b70cefbd3b261f2674bf.jpg

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic