LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

good news is that you can hunt with glasses. I've shot my bow several times with sunglasses and found no difference.
That's what the intention is. I just need to hopefully find some of that red rocket stuff so I don't fog. That's my biggest issue hunting with glasses

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

That's what the intention is. I just need to hopefully find some of that red rocket stuff so I don't fog. That's my biggest issue hunting with glasses

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I have the same problem. Does anything really work?

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, YFKI1983 said:

I have the same problem. Does anything really work?

If you find anything that keeps your glasses from fogging,I would buy it. I hate wearing glasses and these face masks, glasses are always fogging up. plus i would use it on my hockey face shield, that fogs up too.

• Like 2

If you find anything that keeps your glasses from fogging,I would buy it. I hate wearing glasses and these face masks, glasses are always fogging up. plus i would use it on my hockey face shield, that fogs up too.
I used cat crap and I feel like it worked ok but I dont remember now if I had my full face mask on.

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Wash your glasses with shaving cream, rinse and air dry. Same with bathroom mirror. Won’t fog up 

• Like 1

I won’t be out until next weekend. But I’ll relay my sons early sit. Three large toms walked within 10 yards of his tree, never saw him. Probably the ones I heard gobbling almost every morning behind my house. Of course when fall season opens that won’t happen. Lol Good luck to all who are out today. Especially our youth hunters.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wash your glasses with shaving cream, rinse and air dry. Same with bathroom mirror. Won’t fog up 
Really? Gonna try this today then if they are still foggy after my shower I'm gonna drive up to buffalo and give you some noogies for leading me a stray

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

I just ordered also. If i fog up at the moment of truth I blame you!

Don't blame me. Blame amazon reviewers lol. I'd wear my contacts again but my last 1 week wait after a scratched cornea ended up with me ripping it again Saturday since apparently it wasn't fully healed so gonna wait 2 weeks.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, BfloHunter said:

Welp...came up short on the search. Spent from 7am until 20-30 mins ago searching the area and not one blood drop or hair past 30 yards from where she was shot. Called dear search and left a VM. Man do I hate this feeling.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure sounds like you gave it your best.  Sure sucks when it does happen.  Can't do much but move on and hope for better results the next time. Was hoping to see a pic with you and a deer down. 

• Like 1

Heading out in a couple minutes kids and wife are going to in laws for dinner tonight so off to the woods I go.  As long as the wind isn't horrible I plan on sitting on a side hill that is usually torn up with sign.  If it is blowing bad over there I'm going to run up the road and drop down into a creek bottom and still hunt in until I find good sign.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Whereareyoubuck said:

What do you mean by 2nd?

6 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

He is highly confused.....he saw a 10pt. Yesterday and now his brain is mush! Pay no attention to the Chiefs loving Biz

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

lol, i was joking.  in december people say "2nd rut", so I was joking as if this was the 2nd rut already.

Btw, I saw an 8pt and a 10pt.

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld
  • Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic