LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

9 minutes ago, Tughill Tamer said:

Thanks guys yeah I was wrong it wasn't low at all. I'm pumped!!!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

I think that shot is what a bunch of internet rummies I know call "front shirt pocket".......pretty lethal eh?  :)

Congrats!

• Like 1

I think that shot is what a bunch of internet rummies I know call "front shirt pocket".......pretty lethal eh? 
Congrats!

No sir! I have attended numerous lectures (aka SE GTG) where I sat through the “front shirt pocket” lecture...with diagrams!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the scent crusher bag and use a closet I bought off amazon with an ozone generator inside that . Works great used it for 4 years and only made my elastic a little droopy on some of my cheaper base layers 

I’m shocked you have one of these!!!
How have these worked for you:
dafb16ce04430ba88d2f848a73f7c672.jpg

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, crappyice said:

No sir! I have attended numerous lectures (aka SE GTG) where I sat through the “front shirt pocket” lecture...with diagrams!

Post your professors notes refuting my claim.  I'll wait.......

Post your professors notes refuting my claim.  I'll wait.......

While the notes are long gone, the lesson remains. I believe the front shirt pocket shot refers to a deer standing facing you and then you picture the front shirt pocket of a dress shirt between the front legs (but off to the shooter’s right) and let it fly! This shot is recommend #FromTheGround only preferably with a cross-gun and scope.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

I think that shot is what a bunch of internet rummies I know call "front shirt pocket".......pretty lethal eh?  :)

Congrats!

How can a front shirt pocket be located behind a shoulder. My shirts all have pockets in front of the shoulder on my chest.   Boy am I confused now. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

How can a front shirt pocket be located behind a shoulder. My shirts all have pockets in front of the shoulder on my chest.   Boy am I confused now. 

You sir are not confused nor do you wear the “back shirt pocket” style of shirts that were fashionable when wallpaper was all the fad!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, crappyice said:

While the notes are long gone, the lesson remains. I believe the front shirt pocket shot refers to a deer standing facing you and then you picture the front shirt pocket of a dress shirt between the front legs (but off to the shooter’s right) and let it fly! This shot is recommend #FromTheGround only preferably with a cross-gun and scope.

All well and good until the deer has a pocket bible or a tin of altoids in their shirt pocket . 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, crappyice said:

I’m shocked you have one of these!!!
How have these worked for you:
dafb16ce04430ba88d2f848a73f7c672.jpg

The scent crusher bag is phenomenal. I have even had some of my internet friends comment how much they like it over the plastic tote many times. The Zoomies I’ve never heard of but seems like a cool idea. One wouldn’t have to have Binoculars strapped to their chest. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, sodfather said:

The scent crusher bag is phenomenal. I have even had some of my internet friends comment how much they like it over the plastic tote many times. The Zoomies I’ve never heard of but seems like a cool idea. One wouldn’t have to have Binoculars strapped to their chest. 

I'd like a duffle bag even without the ozone ,i hate lugging around the plastic box.

• Like 1

All well and good until the deer has a pocket bible or a tin of altoids in their shirt pocket . 

I'll never forget that CLANG when I attempted the shirt pocket shot on a beautiful ten point that unbeknownst to me was on his way back from a wedding. He was a groomsman and had thus received an engraved pewter flask from the groom and I'll let you guess where he chose to store it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 3

"Shot right over him. Guessed him at nine yards but he was at seventy"

• Like 2

I'd like a duffle bag even without the ozone ,i hate lugging around the plastic box.

I have a huge scent free bag from hunters specialties, I'll do some googling. It's nice except you can't see down in it

Found it

https://www.cabelas.com/shop/en/hunters-specialties-scent-safe-travel-bag

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic