LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

10 minutes ago, Nomad said:

Saw a decent buck feeding In hay Field about 125 yards out , I was able to slip along woods another 20 yards to my oath .

Turkeys flying down making all kinds of noise now .

Nothing better than quietly walking thru the woods with a flash light to get to my stand and inadvertently walk under a pine tree loaded with roosted turkeys who bust out like herd of buffalo. Scared the you know what out of me.

• Like 5
  • Haha 3

32 and frosty here. Pheasant hunters and duck hunters have let off 599 plus rounds already in the distance. Thank heavens I remembered and did not hit my corn set on the island. Had 3 way behind me catch my wind I think. Got blown at and saw flashes of them running towards the house.

My bro on other prop saw a 4 and a decent 8 together no shot

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well should’ve just killed a monster doe but a coyote spooked the group of two maybe seconds before I could shoot then missed under the coyote thought he was at 37 ended up being 42 yards was shaping up to be a good morning...

19 minutes ago, ryanrobb52 said:

Fresh scrapes all around. Freezing my behind off but loving every minute of it. 
is everyone else noticing a high number of Coyotes around?  They are everywhere just East of Syracuse. 

In front of my ladder stand 

IMG_20201016_191959.jpg

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic