LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Small 8 pt at 15 yards just outside of pines.prob wouldnt have hesitated on the 10yrd shot if he stepped in.ended up getting behind me n knew something wasnt right.tickled the rattles n soft grunts right b4 he showed.would be sweeeet if first rattled buck!

Edited by doebuck1234

Live from the living room. Son has a mid day game. Doesn’t sound like a lots happening this am. I swear the first cold morning hunt has always been disappointing for the most part. Gl
This one falls solely on Biz......his prediction last night has put all the bucks to bed!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Been SLOW lately , same as every year here this time  . Going to get down soon and trim around two stands. Maybe hunt 1 or 2 times a week till the rut picks up ..

Joes Elk hunt in Utah starts today , so hopefully In a week my freezer will be full of Elk meat .

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Zag said:

Live from the living room. Son has a mid day game. Doesn’t sound like a lots happening this am. I swear the first cold morning hunt has always been disappointing for the most part. Gl

true for my sit. I got down and scouted a little,found some beds and fresh scat. They were there earlier...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ryanrobb52 said:

Fresh scrapes all around. Freezing my behind off but loving every minute of it. 
is everyone else noticing a high number of Coyotes around?  They are everywhere just East of Syracuse. 

Just posted earlier about my encounter today been pretty active on our cameras also

Seen a doe at first light about 30 yards and that’s about it . Glorious morning i think I’ll sit till noon . 

I hear ya it is so nice out here! I never have good luck on nice sunny days! I can’t leave though.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Decided to get out of my stand and walk around...saw a doe sleeping 35 yards in front of me me, waited for her to wake up and look at me, and debated for a long time whether I should shoot her or not. Would have been a cool story, my first stalk kill. Decided not to shoot, and followed her around, watching her bed down a few more times. 

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic