LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Got settled in the stand a 2 minutes later chaos in the cut corn......I can barely see across to that corner of the field and I make out it's deer......after getting a little lighter it seemed a small buck may have been bumping around the ladies.

Crows are unreal back here.....may have to get a few decoys and setup with my boys eventually.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

6 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Got settled in the stand a 2 minutes later chaos in the cut corn......I can barely see across to that corner of the field and I make out it's deer......after getting a little lighter it seemed a small buck may have been bumping around the ladies.

Crows are unreal back here.....may have to get a few decoys and setup with my boys eventually.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I had a spike do that yesterday. 

• Like 1

Lol Coop does not look impressed!

So far 1 rabbit and 1 squirrel sighted. About time to break out the coffee and donuts! Think I’m gonna throw up a new ladder down the other prop line and I got two branches that need cut on this set. The shooting is way down this morn. I think ima hit the island corn stand this evening if nothing commits suicide in the next hour here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Sit was good this morning had a huge doe with fat rolls come in and she needed to take a right about 5 yards and would of been a 18 ish yard shot.  However she took the left and got my scent and she instantly showed she's played this game before.  Caught my scent and started looking in the trees.  She ended up calming down and walking off.  Then had a Tom and a bunch of hens come in and feed about 60 yards out for an hour.

• Like 2

Yesterday, almost nine hours in two stands, on two properties with no deer seen. Did meet up with upstate redneck for coffee in between hunts! Always a pleasure Paul!

Got plenty of deer sign. Rubs and scrapes popping up all over. I need to pace myself now. Very tired after yesterday. Took the morning off. Will go to the other side of the farm property, along the edge of the big swamp this afternoon. Looking to get some blood on this Obsession!

• Like 8

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic