LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Up in Coimbatore County today. Low 60s already with 9 mph wind from the south. Slipping into a hanger over a creek crossing near some thick stuff. Good luck...stay safe,,.make meat!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kicked a pack from the neighbors field in Columbia county ( not the aforementioned Coimbatore county...wtf?!?). Quiet so far for me. My buddy has some action( deer walking the field early and some young ones under him).
Feels pretty good

Well I snuck in during grey light and was up by 7:05. Shoulda stayed in bed for another hour or two. Lol rained for an hour finally just stopped. I coulda been here 1.5 hours later and been dry. Oh well gotta buckle down it’s perfect now, temp dropped 5 degrees since I woke up. Deer gonna die today!! I hope here!

41 minutes ago, moog5050 said:

Couple of younger 8pts so far.   Next weekend things should bust open.  At least that’s my proposed plan.  

From what I've seen when hunting with you, next weekend will be crazy with buck movement!!! The magic Mendon weekend!!! 

Looking forward to your text buddy!!!

• Like 2

Strapped in and ready for a buck. My bil is here too so hopefully we get some decent deer movement. Good luck everyone.
Just had another browse by. A nice 2.5 yo 6 point. I had him at 12 yards full draw just wasn’t the buck, it was a close thing though! I hunt hungry lol.

0b818fb05c52df3c2b5fc93ffe2c0eee.jpg&key=b62d85c997d0c9c17f3af8bb0d2ade97b5e064bdaf32220da99e26e716dab5d3

That's a nice six......would have been hard to let down!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

Somebody flipped on the rut switch. Already seen 3 bucks this morning.
A nice 2.5 yr old 6pt as wide as his ears and tall
Then a group of 3 doe being chased by a shooter 8. Chasing back and forth and grunting trailing 2 of them into the pines.
Then after that a little 6pt along the creek nose to the ground circling back and forth all over. Plus a doe by herself earlier. Glad I packed in for my first all day sit of the season. Good luck all. Great time to be in the woods.

• Like 4

Right at 10 I had a shooter buck go by at 45 yards. At least a 2.5 year old maybe an 8 pointer. I’m hoping my Camera picked him up. He stopped for my grunt for a brief second but then walked away. I guess I’m up here for a little bit longer.

• Like 6

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic