LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

I am in the saddle on a saddle i scouted last spring. It was the best spot i ever found,rubs and scrapes everywhere. It seems it is a little early for it now a few scrapes are opened and a few small rubs. I spooked a couple of does on my way in,halfway up the hill. It feels deery,lets get a couple on the ground! 

The oaks are almost leafless up here too.

• Like 2

Starting to get very frustrated. I’m pretty sure EHD did a real number on the heard. Went from 1200 pics 500 of them daytime in September to not seeing a deer since October 3rd finding a dead one by my stand. The other guys who hunt the same wood lot said they found 3 dead some far.

And I’m lucky if I get 5 pics a week on 4 cams.

Wtf is going on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Chef said:

Starting to get very frustrated. I’m pretty sure EHD did a real number on the heard. Went from 1200 pics 500 of them daytime in September to not seeing a deer since October 3rd finding a dead one by my stand. The other guys who hunt the same wood lot said they found 3 dead some far.

And I’m lucky if I get 5 pics a week on 4 cams.

Wtf is going on

I went from 1300 pics one month down to 40 the next month ,its not EHD . Have you considered moving your cameras?

Edited by Jeremy K
  • Like 3

I went from 1300 pics one month down to 40 the next month ,its not EHD . Have you considered moving your cameras?

I hope you are right! If I was seeing them I would agree, I hope ur right though

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic