LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Up an at'um.......cams are unfortunately starting to show alot of night time activity....just need one to slip up and head for a morning cruz.
Sitting in a new set this this morning....have an easy wind and a few activity scrapes 20 yards out.
LFG!! 36 degrees and feeling real deery this morning.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

16 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

In a little late but still before legal shooting. Almost had a buck with the truck this morning. 36 degrees no wind. This is going to be a good morning.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Don’t feel bad.  I was not planning on hunting.  7:05 sitting on my couch and changed my mind.   In the stand by 7:40 after a 25min drive to property.   But I made it - late or not.    Lol.   

• Like 2

Don’t feel bad.  I was not planning on hunting.  7:05 sitting on my couch and changed my mind.   In the stand by 7:40 after a 25min drive to property.   But I made it - late or not.    Lol.   

Now just shoot a nice buck at 8:40 and be back on your couch by 10:40 and I’d call that a perfect morning!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic