LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Are you think albino? I think it could just be the lighting

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I'd put money on that being a white buck! Look at the tail, no dark/light line. I've had tons of deer in low light and none of them have looked white before? Am I imagining things?

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

1 minute ago, chrisw said:

I'd put money on that being a white buck! Look at the tail, no dark/light line. I've had tons of deer in low light and none of them have looked white before? Am I imagining things?

zoom in on the pink eyes to confirm albino please

Nothing seen until I get back to the house at 10am, 2 bucks near my driveway. One had a big wound on his right side above his shoulder.  Someone hit him and now he is bedded down not to far from where I saw him.  Texted all neighbors that I know hunt, no takers.  I am going out in a bit to see if I can find him.  Beautiful 8 point buck, and the other one was the buck with the wide rack that I have been getting pictures of and drooling over.  Not sure what to do if I do find him??  Will DEC issue me a “finders” tag?  Hate to see it go to waste.  

60 yards and piled up 30 yards behind cousin.by far biggest buck!
imagejpeg_125.thumb.jpg.8a7ef3d836ebd5e17acbcb8823474fdf.jpg
That's a beauty Congrats! Congrats also to chef on a nice doe. No deer down for the group I was with today but all 4 of us seen deer and that's rare for us. I seen 2 spikes and 2 that I was unsure on. It was a good morning.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Otto said:

Nothing seen until I get back to the house at 10am, 2 bucks near my driveway. One had a big wound on his right side above his shoulder.  Someone hit him and now he is bedded down not to far from where I saw him.  Texted all neighbors that I know hunt, no takers.  I am going out in a bit to see if I can find him.  Beautiful 8 point buck, and the other one was the buck with the wide rack that I have been getting pictures of and drooling over.  Not sure what to do if I do find him??  Will DEC issue me a “finders” tag?  Hate to see it go to waste.  

yes to the DEC

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Robhuntandfish said:

Congrats @Chef and @doebuck1234

Way to go guys! 

Nice buck doebuck. Is that the one you've been eyeing on the camera? You've been grinding in the time for sure. Beauty! 

Thank you for all the likes guys.still cant believe it and yes that was my target buck rob!!!!!what a morning!will post up story later today.had 3 bucks and 2 doe within sight.fighting,making scrapes,making rubs.amazing

00000016.JPG

Edited by doebuck1234
  • Like 10

Thank you for all the likes guys.still cant believe it and yes that was my target buck rob!!!!!what a morning!will post up story later today.had 3 bucks and 2 doe within sight.fighting,making scrapes,making rubs.amazing
00000016.thumb.JPG.9c4d0c4ae9e0e66e51dad8e693266e94.JPG
Way to stick em!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Too small for me but I hope I get more pics to confirm it's white.

Sent the pic to a few people in my club, apparently the DEC officer that hunts that property also saw a few white deer in there last year. I'll post up some definitive pics when/if I get more.

• Like 2

Beautiful but quiet morning in 3G. Sub 40s and light south wind. Hoped to see movement but nothing. Heading back soon for PM on an old rub line. Hoping today is the day it gets opened back up.

Congrats to those that connected and good luck to all out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I am covered up in deer today. Does passed by behind me. Then see a deer sniffing around where I think the doe fell and came right to where I shot the doe. Cool young buck....4 points on 1 side and single drop on the other. Another young buck just came through looked like a forkie.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic