LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

39 minutes ago, Otto said:

Tracked for 2 hours, found blood in 2 different and pretty far apart places. I think he is still up and off my property. So i am going to go hunt my own deer now!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Hopefully he made it and comes back to you later in the season. I would've done the same even if I had to eat my tag on it  .  Hate to see one just go to waste.  

• Like 2

Easiest bloodctrail ever. My guess is she was in heat. The whacky 5 point would not leave her. He circled me at 20 to 25 yds while I was next to her.f846f4da0149aa9e26acf022ab14a1a9.jpg&key=0669cfa5254c261dd21be5b07c09e15f5898565a7f44bac6741f2809f383f893

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Broke her right arm?

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

8 minutes ago, crappyice said:

Ma. Can I borrow this knife? We hit a deer and his paw...what’s it called - the hoof? Got caught in the grill. I gotta hack it off- it’s a sin to leave it there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

38 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Arm?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

The broke arm was just trying to get info on where the big bucks are hiding. She wouldn't snitch so he wacked her.   

• Like 3

Ever notice how [mention=271]Lawdwaz[/mention] never posts during hunting hours.    I wonder if that’s how he became Mr 2 bucks.   For me, the occasional forum check keeps boredom in check.   

I’m on the phone quite a bit. If I didn’t id have a book. It keeps me still and in stand longer. You just need to not just look at phone. I scout the woods, read what I’m reading for a minute and the scour again. Days like today the leaves are crunchy I could take a nap and hear one coming 100 yards away lol

• Like 1

Just now, Fletch said:

I’m on the phone quite a bit. If I didn’t id have a book. It keeps me still and in stand longer. You just need to not just look at phone. I scout the woods, read what I’m reading for a minute and the scour again. Days like today the leaves are crunchy I could take a nap and hear one coming 100 yards away lol

As far as I know, I have never blown a chance because of the phone.  I do the same, scan, check the phone, back to scanning.   But I probably could improve my focus a bit.  

• Like 3

I’m not to wild about this stand , as I sit my rt shoulder faces the field , I’ll try and stand most of the time . At least I can glass many fields .
EF764870-9F0B-4D56-9444-6D6D8F1437CA.thumb.jpeg.985354df3724c586f068740a9a5da5f1.jpeg

Had that issue on my doe this morning, had to turn and face the tree to shoot

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic