LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Giving it another whirl with the stone point...this time I left the loin cloth home
2F6B6B53-E9C8-4C4C-85D7-52C1B9AD59F8.thumb.jpeg.89eaa84161a7fb7e6ed48515bdca59d9.jpeg
To even attempt is impressive. I'm still at the stage of wanting to see deer haha

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Ive  been lurking reading this thread from the start and thought I would post ...

Have had the opportunity to take a bunch of does and three different small bucks we have three decent shooters and thats all Im really interested in,,, I hopeful my son will make short work of one of the smaller bucks...

last night I was able to smoke a coyote he came though and made a failed attempt at a squirrel and I then made some mouth calls like a mouse or something and he came right to me and gave me a nice broadside shot...

Good luck !!! 

B67829C1-1C42-40EA-9B2F-78F6702E3039.jpeg

B6DB2C6B-B9EE-49B0-AFE3-CF011D2A4196.jpeg

B25187F5-2066-4902-95FD-E7AA0D2F7273.jpeg

• Like 19

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

As far as I know, I have never blown a chance because of the phone.  I do the same, scan, check the phone, back to scanning.   But I probably could improve my focus a bit.  

At 2pm today I was watching a movie on my tablet I looked up and had a 6pt at 9yrds in my mock scrape. I took the headphones off took some pics and video then back to my movie.

• Haha 2

Ever notice how [mention=271]Lawdwaz[/mention] never posts during hunting hours.    I wonder if that’s how he became Mr 2 bucks.   For me, the occasional forum check keeps boredom in check.   

His computer is 85lbs. That’s a lot to bring into the woods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

Ever notice how @Lawdwaz never posts during hunting hours.    I wonder if that’s how he became Mr 2 bucks.   For me, the occasional forum check keeps boredom in check.   

LOL, I glance at it but not too often when hunting.  I do partake in a group chat with like-minded lugnuts.  The size of the font for the forum is smaller than the GC so I don't (not yet anyway) need my cheaters for the GC.  (I know you can change it but.......)

• Like 1

On 10/22/2020 at 3:50 PM, mlammerhirt said:

Wow that rain just passed through and it is getting warm fast. Going to try and dial in a crossbow I bought off@phade years ago for my wife but recently I think the scope went bad. I ended up getting one from a member on here@billey100 and am gonna give it a try this afternoon.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

So glad you get to use it!  I expect some pics of a big one!

• Like 1

Was covered up with deer this afternoon. 4:30 5 does & fawns ran in. Then a spike was pushing them around and was rubbing trees. Then I saw a seven point making a scrape. The spike followed the does through at 10 yds. But the 7 never got closer than 40. Fun hunt with lot’s of action.

• Like 4

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic