LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

2 hours ago, grampy said:

I have heard from a reliable source, that the big bucks are were moving big time this morning in 4H. And running doe's. No shot opportunities for this source though. At least not yet.

This is good news, Thing are starting to heat up! Lets go team 2!!!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Belo said:

i remember getting voided that day and checking cams to see that i could have killed a buck at just about any other stand haha. that's hunting my dad reminds me. doesn't make it better though haha

Tallying up  last year's harvest threads, It looks like 13 forum members killed bucks on November 2, 2019, 8 of them with a crossbow and 5 with a vertical.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

52 minutes ago, Lomax said:

Choices hmmmm

image.jpg

Given the volume of candy I take with me out into the field, I've learned to unwrap the candy in the house and put them all in a ziplock sandwich bag. Years ago, one guy in the group I was hunting with had his teenage son in a blind at the base of his tree stand. The son made a racket the whole day with candy wrappers. I'd eat the kitkat first.

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

Wolc....where did you find the old live from the woods or harvest thread?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

The crossbow one was on p.2 of that section and the bow one was 3 or 4 pages back in that section. That is one of the advantages of those "no comments" harvest threads and I am glad that our moderator has continued them this year.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

Saw one doe from the stand, started raining about 20 minutes before dark so I bailed out and did a quick field scout from the truck before it got too dark. In front of my other stand a doe was getting harassed by 2 bucks, a spike and a 2yr old.

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic