LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

On 10/29/2020 at 8:48 AM, 2012_taco said:

I got out yesterday for the last couple of hours. Pretty windy but wind was in the right direction. Saw 2 doe way off and literally just at sunset this guy walks out and gives me a shot at 22 yds. He was walking to a scrape behind me, paid no attention to the little bit of moving I had to do to get on him. He never stopped walking even when I gave him a couple of bleahs. So I shot anyway. At first I thought it was high and too far back but he was angled away from me and I was in a stand so it actually was a good shot. He ran maybe 80 yds. And of course piled up in the thick stuff. I am so blessed! 2 deer with a bow! And I have great friends that came to help me with the track and drag!!

20201028_194926.jpg

20201028_222921.jpg

Catching up! Beautiful deer...Congrats.....

• Like 1

Planned on a daylight until dark sit today, but now I’m not so sure. Just a little 4pt seen so far, and that was right after daylight. According to my trail cams, this spot has been hot at night with big bucks chasing does around. Void of life during the day though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Like I said little basket 8 couldn't be happier.  Almost gave up bowhunting 3 years ago nothing ever seemed to go right could never get on decent bucks but I stuck it out.  Bucks on this hill dont grow massive they are all pretty small.  He fell 3 yards from the one last year.  3 sits in this spot I found last summer resulted in 2 8s,and spotted 4 other 6 or better.  At the truck warning up and grabbing my cart for the mile walk back to him and back out.

And biz from the ground

20201030_093719.jpg

20201030_093703.jpg

Edited by Swamp_bucks
  • Like 43

15 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Like I said little basket 8 couldn't be happier.  Almost gave up bowhunting 3 years ago nothing ever seemed to go right could never get on decent bucks but I stuck it out.  Bucks on this hill dont grow massive they are all pretty small.  He fell 3 yards from the one last year.  3 sits in this spot I found last summer resulted in 2 8s,and spotted 4 other 6 or better.  At the truck warning up and grabbing my cart for the mile walk back to him and back out.

And biz from the ground

20201030_093719.jpg

20201030_093703.jpg

Awesome! Way to stick it out! Congrats!

• Like 2

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic