LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

3 hours ago, Zag said:

Hopefully this was the right call, I didn’t think both of us on a knee next to a pole pine was gonna be to successful. Maybe we should have just stuck it out but I didn’t want him to bust us either. Tough call to leave that action but hopefully it pays off.

We ended up seeing just 2 doe. We’re going back to that spot in the am. I’m guessing those two aren’t going far. 

29 degrees with a 3mph wind. Desperately looking for some motivation out there today. Got good activity on camera just can’t seem to cross paths with them. I might try to come in from the back side today if the waters not to high. If I can do that I won’t spread my sent down a main logging road that they also use.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3S - 32 degrees with a whisper from the North. Having really hunted in the other side of the hill yet so that where I am headed today in the management program ...does (or maybe a special 10) are on the menu!
Good luck

Wrong!

3S - 25 degrees! LFG!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

41 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

29 degrees with a 3mph wind. Desperately looking for some motivation out there today. Got good activity on camera just can’t seem to cross paths with them. I might try to come in from the back side today if the waters not to high. If I can do that I won’t spread my sent down a main logging road that they also use.

Can happen at any point.  I was having no luck until yesterday when mine came in.  Good luck.

• Like 1

Good to be back out here. Haven't been out or even on the site since last weekend's neighbor mess.Just was pissed and frustrated. Wont fill up the Live From the Woods with it, but I will vent in another post for suggestions and to vent when I have time. Anyways good luck all out and congrats to all the harvests. So far I already had a lone deer wander by the stand in the dark and just had another lone deer walking along the creek in the dark. Hunt safe, hunt hard, hunt ethically, and mostly have fun

• Like 3

In the stand w little Squirrel since 6. Just had my first sighting. Dude w a climbing stand 75 yards away. Went and told him I was here and he said he’d move. Nice guy but messed up my sunrise. He had no idea we were here. Guess I am more hidden than I thought.
GL to all those trying to get it done today. Hopefully you are hunting your woods alone lol

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic