LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

30 degrees and spitting rain/ice
Weather ap days 0 percip so ? Lol
Of course jumped deer 100 yards from stand coming in... I need to see some deer today, yesterday was brutal. Thank goodness some of you guys are knocking em down and entertaining me lol!

Good luck today!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think you could draw up a better morning, good luck everyone! All my cover is gone in this stand but I'll stick it out and see what happens. I should hear them coming from 200 yards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Except for the full moon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

Good luck to all the bow hunters out there.  Looks like a great morning for it.  I am on the sofa until the sun melts the frost off the leaves.  Then it is time to get rid of them and cut the lawn one last time.  Also, got to get up on the roof and clean the gutters and chimney.  A wood fire would be nice right now.  No southern zone deer hunting for me until crossbow opens next Saturday.

20201031_083052.jpg

• Like 3

Had 5 doe and a button milling around since I got in the stand this morning. Button and fawn decide to feed and bed 15 yards from me. Then I hear the footsteps behind me and freeze. Yup he got my wind, but, he came back and with all the cover gone I couldn't draw. He walked by at 10yds and stopped 3 times and I was shaking so freaking bad. He was headed towards the fawn and his head was behind a tree but he saw me. Super exciting morning so far and a little bummed but going to stay after it. Good luck everyone out. Beautiful morning.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic