LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

I hunted yesterday and saw 7 deer in the morning. All the deer crossed the creek different paths and didnt come on the 10 yrd trail infront of me. One started to come, but for some reason she was a little nervous about coming on the trail that would have led her at 10 yards infront of me. I did see a nice 8pt cross the creek, but he didnt care about the grunts and snort wheezes I sent his direction. 

In the afternoon I went to my grandparents property, but my neighbor tried to stop me from entering my property as we have a shared road. She even went as far to threaten to shoot me. She says she doesnt want anyone hunting down there (my grandparents property), but shes perfectly fine with telling her friend to tresspass on my proeprty to hunt. DEC is going to take care of her friend with a list of charges and the troopers are taking care of my neighbor. I let it go last year when they threatend to kill me, but enough is enough. I told the trooper to tell them to never speak to me again and he told me that was a very good idea and if they persist, I should take further legal actions. I left at the best time to hunt to head to the state troopers so I didnt see a deer in the afternoon 

Edited by ATbuckhunter
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

I hunted yesterday and saw 7 deer in the morning. All the deer crossed the creek different paths and didnt come on the 10 yrd trail infront of me. One started to come, but for some reason she was a little nervous about coming on the trail that would have led her at 10 yards infront of me. I did see a nice 8pt cross the creek, but he didnt care about the grunts and snort wheezes I sent his direction. 
In the afternoon I went to my grandparents property, but my neighbor tried to stop me from entering my property as we have a shared road. She even went as far to threaten to shoot me. She says she doesnt want anyone hunting down there (my grandparents property), but shes perfectly fine with telling her friend to tresspass on my proeprty to hunt. DEC is going to take care of her friend with a list of charges and the troopers are taking care of my neighbor. I let it go last year when they threatend to kill me, but enough is enough. I told the trooper to tell them to never speak to me again and he told me that was a very good idea and if they persist, I should take further legal actions. I left at the best time to hunt to head to the state troopers so I didnt see a deer in the afternoon 

Holy shot!!!! Raise your hand if you would watch an AT reality show!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

5 minutes ago, ATbuckhunter said:

Best to let the authorities handel it. That should send the message. And now you are on record at least in your favor.

2 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

Not live from the woods but it’s the first free minute I’ve had....I made a poor shot on a bruiser around 9:25 yesterday morning.  I left him go till 3pm then went and found him. I’ll type up all the details later on when I can use my computer and not the phone.  

He could be my best buck ever.....dressed at 205lbs but last night laying in bed I remembered that after I got the stomach and lower parts out I forgot (my mind was on how in the heck I was going to get him out in daylight) to pull the heart and lungs. :)

278FCA47-0DB6-4AF8-9515-1130C5B9C736.jpeg

86A4080E-2208-4989-A3AD-D7CAB984F71F.jpeg

Congrats Larry! that's a real nice buck!

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, biggamefish said:

Best to let the authorities handel it. That should send the message. And now you are on record at least in your favor.

That is the plan. I don't have time to deal with losers, so ill leave it to the people who are paid to do it. I just want to be left alone and not talk to them anymomre

Live from the shooting range.... yesterday. Had a red neck pumpkin carving get together and the amount of firepower there was pretty impressive. Those pumpkins never stood a chance. No scent dragging, no rattling, no tracking required. Just blast a smile onto the pumpkin.

2D620DE5-FD57-4D64-9C4D-542B586D328C.jpeg

58707CFE-8973-4FB0-AA8B-B73E36AABDCA.jpeg

17B056DF-FD03-410B-9BD1-01FB4A1D886E.jpeg

• Like 5

Went out this am on public in 3g. Felt very deery until I saw another hunter come in 30 mins after sunrise and setup 100 yards away in bedding. Ugh, public land at it's best. Waited a bit to see if he spooked something out of the cover but nada.

Shifted a few hundred yards away and found some good buck sign. Old rubs, but ground torn up and fresh scat. Looks like there was a party there last night. Had to boogy for a birthday lunch for my mother. I think I found a spot to sit for the upcoming week.

Monsters are hitting the board. Congrats to all that connected and good luck to all those out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

That sounds horrible. Good luck! And good for you. You have rights

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic