LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

I just took a shot on what might be my biggest deer to date. I believe it's a big 8. I was walking along a hedge row when I seen him in the middle of the field. I dropped to the ground and used my backpack as a rest. It was out there about 225 yrds. When I shot it acted hit it took off and was seeming to struggle to run. Already have gave it about and hour going to give it a little more time. This could make my year or have me feeling like crap by the end of the day.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 31

I just took a shot on what might be my biggest deer to date. I believe it's a big 8. I was walking along a hedge row when I seen him in the middle of the field. I dropped to the ground and used my backpack as a rest. It was out there about 225 yrds. When I shot it acted hit it took off and was seeming to struggle to run. Already have gave it about and hour going to give it a little more time. This could make my year or have me feeling like crap by the end of the day.

Good luck!

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tughill Tamer said:

You've got this, don't panic. Take your time, and show pics when you find him!

• Like 1

Son and I are out, we have near perfect wind!! We’re slightly split up so we can cover more ground in this small area. I climbed in the hut and can see a doe bedded not far away. Hopefully we have a night just like yesterday!!

25 minutes ago, Tughill Tamer said:

hope he is down and out!  cant wait to see pics . 

45 minutes ago, Tughill Tamer said:

Love it!! You got this...way to reach out and touch him!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hock3y24 said:

Flambeau doe decoy on sale for $120, $20 off 100 and $45 rebate. So decoy for $55! First time trying it.

FD58D64B-4BB3-40BA-9807-DCD9F070DE4F.jpeg

I have one at my house I won at qdma banquet.  We call her doelene. She hasn't made it out of the basement yet.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic