LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Appreciate it. That's why I may be changing locale a bit to see if that has any benefit. Can't be any worse is my logic. Good luck out there.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I will tell you I feel it had a huge impact on my deer heard. That being said just spending the time out there get in deeper you will see deer. I feel it’s been picking up for me over the past few weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keeping my string alive ! Zippo deer seen tonight , first time in this stand . I got so despite I hung my two cameras just to see if there’s any deer here . I took them down for the hunting season ,as I prefer to hunt with only my wits and what’s been described as a mediocre, blind squirrel hunting ability ,not electronic 24/7 monitoring . But iz gots to know ! 

• Like 1

What a loooooong boring sit today until the last 5-10 minutes and then holy crap how exciting. Literally the last minute before legal light expired the 10 pointer I’ve been seeing on cams came out in all his glory pushing around 6-7 does right in front of my tree stand. Everything moving too quick to get a clean shot so he lives another day but what a rush. It went from nothing and dead quiet to loud and crashing around within seconds. I’ve got renewed excitement to get out there every minute I can now.

• Like 16

Hey guys got lucky the other morning,, this guy was chasing does and came in to about 25 yards behind some trees and then turned around and went back into the thick stuff,,, I gave two small grunts and he came right back to smack down town ..

Not a huge buck but my 2 1/2 year goal and it has been a slow season,,, so one in the bag is better than two to talk about ..

B1D44C83-C8BD-4FF5-8755-ADC6E29C5B8F.jpeg

8BEB2914-A09C-44D9-B047-E5BD2D6479D0.jpeg

• Like 46

7 minutes ago, Bowshotmuzzleloader said:

Hey guys got lucky the other morning,, this guy was chasing does and came in to about 25 yards behind some trees and then turned around and went back into the thick stuff,,, I gave two small grunts and he came right back to smack down town ..

Not a huge buck but my 2 1/2 year goal and it has been a slow season,,, so one in the bag is better than two to talk about ..

B1D44C83-C8BD-4FF5-8755-ADC6E29C5B8F.jpeg

8BEB2914-A09C-44D9-B047-E5BD2D6479D0.jpeg

Congratulations, nice deer!

B1D44C83-C8BD-4FF5-8755-ADC6E29C5B8F.thumb.jpeg.0b786bd9ca0d15fbe7686399abb072d6.jpeg
8BEB2914-A09C-44D9-B047-E5BD2D6479D0.thumb.jpeg.3ced4430756b083e57458c4fa48c3ea3.jpeg
Congrats on a Nice Buck!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Well the weather APP says it’s 60 in Canandaigua, Jimmy Crickets I’ve got to tote the backpack leaf blower in this morning as well . At least I can wax the truck again this afternoon , that’s not a euphemism either .

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DirtTime said:

"Here I go again on my own. Sitting in that man made blind you never know.".

Filling the thermos then out the door.

“Like a hunter, I was born to track alone
And I've made up my mind
I ain't countin no more tines”

Now I’ve got that song stuck in my head - good luck this morning!

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Bowshotmuzzleloader said:

Congratulations! Solid buck!

B1D44C83-C8BD-4FF5-8755-ADC6E29C5B8F.thumb.jpeg.0b786bd9ca0d15fbe7686399abb072d6.jpeg
8BEB2914-A09C-44D9-B047-E5BD2D6479D0.thumb.jpeg.3ced4430756b083e57458c4fa48c3ea3.jpeg

Atta boy!!! Well done!!!!!

Took the day off of work to hunt today. I don’t think I’ll do an all day sit but I’ll be out for the morning and evening sits. On the drive down down to camp last night this song came on the radio. Maybe it’s a sign of things to come. ac7e5c21d12d1835668a53ab97844701.jpg

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic