LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Not live from woods but live from my room in clearfield pa . Had to drive my grandsons to Ohio back to their mom . My eyes got to heavy had to stop for the nightI could not get over the dead deer allll over . And big bucks too. Crazy. We counted 35 in PA and gave up in Ohio.  Some had big antlers . Such a shame 

• Sad 1

Not live from woods but live from my room in clearfield pa . Had to drive my grandsons to Ohio back to their mom . My eyes got to heavy had to stop for the nightI could not get over the dead deer allll over . And big bucks too. Crazy. We counted 35 in PA and gave up in Ohio.  Some had big antlers . Such a shame 

I hunted clearfield county PA in 2011 and 2013, unit 2G and 2E. Awesome area for hunting. So much stateland to explore

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Shot fired?

No.. one took the doe another direction and the other one started heading our way but never surfaced on our side of the brush lot. We have been on some pretty nice bucks this yr, one of these days it has to go our way for him. Every effort has been to try and get him a buck!! Will be out in the am

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I just blew out every deer in Erie county, eyes everywhere. Running snorting crashing, it's going to be a lonely sit. It stinks too

Hopefully you blew a few north, towards the Niagara county line.  I am now in position and ready.  The wind is blowing steady from your direction.

Edited by wolc123
  • Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic