LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

22 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I just blew out every deer in Erie county, eyes everywhere. Running snorting crashing, it's going to be a lonely sit. It stinks too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rattle and call or relocate. It was so loud I bailed on my original spot in the hardwoods now I'm set up 30yds off the road, in a spot I always said I would try. Great funnel on one end of my lease.... just don't love the road.

20201107_064016.jpg

20201107_064011.jpg

28 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I just blew out every deer in Erie county, eyes everywhere. Running snorting crashing, it's going to be a lonely sit. It stinks too

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Your just getting all those big ugly bucks out of the way so you can get some doe action.  Good plan 

• Like 2

I'm as far from civilization as I can get down here.  600 feet down.  Been 9 months since ACL surgery and man my legs were shaking walking down that hill.  No pain, just muscle fatigue.  Gonna be sweaty climbing out at noon.  Leaves are super loud this morning.  Got a fresh scrape above and below me.

IMG_20201107_064120.jpg

• Like 5

Hoping for a little revenge this am. Driving thru the village of Honeoye last night at about 5:30 a doe came flying out of the ditch and bit my bumper. She flopped around for a couple of minutes, then jumped to her feet and trotted off thru someone’s side yard.  Took out one headlight but that’s all. Third deer hit in 45 years of driving. 
Quiet this morning in my patch of 8H. 

image.jpg

11 minutes ago, Swamp_bucks said:

Well not the start I wanted.  Just had 1 lone gun shot go off within 200yards of me and theres no fields or ponds close enough for duck or goose hunters.   Couldn't tell if it came off stateland or the private.  I wonder what they could of been shooting at?

Had that exact same thing happen to me yesterday at 6:50 am

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic