LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

It’s very quiet in 3M.  I was in the stand by 615 and have only seen a single squirrel.  The usual scrapes have not been opened up yet either.  My trail camera got pics of a small 6 in the AM this past Monday, then nothing until I pulled the card this morning.  Rut?  What rut?

2 minutes ago, Timeless said:

It’s very quiet in 3M.  I was in the stand by 615 and have only seen a single squirrel.  The usual scrapes have not been opened up yet either.  My trail camera got pics of a small 6 in the AM this past Monday, then nothing until I pulled the card this morning.  Rut?  What rut?

This last week bucks were cruising in 3M by Scotchtown/Goshen, I have heard the same about 3M being silent these past few mornings at least.  Afternoons were better for whom I received this info from.  3K was hot this week, ghost town so far today.

13 minutes ago, Core said:

Dead for me today except one deeremoji17.png

Even went through the brush they are normally in. Very surprising. No idea where they were today.

Sent from my i

That brush is bedding.... walking through it is bad idea. Sometimes the bedding is only on certain winds.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GreeneHunter said:

Well first time out and saw 2 Bucks - no shot ,one coyote - no shot, and my son saw 5 Does - no shot ! Its a long season ..... patience patience patience !

Nevermind haha

Edited by Bionic

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic