LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

This morning was a bust. I still managed to get to where I was hunting and start in right at first light. 3 other cars in the parking area, but after seeing deer a few days in a row and making those blinds I wasn't going back home. I figured crossbow hunters, so I'd take the long way into my spot.

WRONG! DUCK HUNTERS!

I'm not 200 yards from the parking area and what sounds like WW3 starts sounding off. Back around the other way and I slip into my blind and put an orange hat in the tree behind me. Man, those guys must have fired off at least 100 rounds. I was hoping it would scare something to wander in front of me. No such luck.

How many frikin' shells does it take to kill a duck anyway? There's small ya know.

Looking forward to the quiet of the NZ and carrying a rifle tomorrow.

• Like 1

Man I picked the wrong stand lol sun beating down on me! 73 degrees. Jumped one bedded in brush 20 feet from stand.

The boy just got in the tower. And ... had to pause go to his stand and kill the wasp and back to mine lol. Got my nephew in the new stand and my BIL down the far stand. Think first time ever had all four stands filled here. Ain’t nothing getting through if it tries lol!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Congrats all!

Did Belo post hero pic? I saw bloody arrow.

75 degrees here. 442 sunset. I’m back in 3N

Instead of 3S, fresh rubs.

db7da7130cf28e3d1424a3f18d9fb201.jpg&key=ec57fc673786bca625fa1671e0b8839af7412c3ca0ed33633236313cb9a9fbba

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I haven’t posted deer in a few years. Made a conscious decision not to share details for various reasons.

Solidified a few weeks ago when a very notorious turkey hunter called me out citing my harvest record.

Most of you guys are real good shit, so nothing personal. Just know it was a good morning and the good memories are there for me and my family

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk in

• Like 6

Tractor bucket transport lol

Did I post being opposed to that? My bad if I did, I don’t think I have an issue with it...

Heck I backed the quad up as close as I could get this AM to reduce my workload haha

I do prefer a nice hero shot though.

• Like 1

I haven’t posted deer in a few years. Made a conscious decision not to share details for various reasons.

Solidified a few weeks ago when a very notorious turkey hunter called me out citing my harvest record.

Most of you guys are real good shit, so nothing personal. Just know it was a good morning and the good memories are there for me and my family

Oh fine. Just tell us the score in inches then. Thanks!

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Belo said:

Most of you guys are real good shit, so nothing personal. Just know it was a good morning and the good memories are there for me and my family emoji41.png

But we have to see pics of you dressed as a Mario character??..... Lol thanks.

Just hacking on you. Your choice , non-issue .  Congrats on your deer or bloody arrow, or bear, or coyote or squatch you shot. Lol

Edited by Robhuntandfish

40 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

I’m up for Magic hour. The 2 or so acres of corn cut today. Good or bad ?

I've found it depends on the combine. The old ones used to leave a ton of corn all over for easy picking .  The new ones make the field look like a parking lot and nothing is left. 

I guess though, hard to go wrong with a cornfield.  Good luck

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Don_C said:

97a8149966771563856f6c25dad96540.jpg
Good color but not a lot of blood. I’m backing out...

Doesn’t look to bad from that picture.  Hopefully he’s filling up inside and will really leak shortly.   Luck to you Don. 

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic