LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

I’ve been heating about these “next few days” since mid-October!!!
Two best days of fishing- yesterday and tomorrow!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Crappy, clearly you have not checked the forecast The temperature is falling,  barometric pressure is rising,  the moon is waxing, and Saturn is in retrograde. Plus the rut is in full effect!!!! Its almost unfair for the deer!!!

Sitting on ground today underneath a blow down in a field facing where I am certain they are bedding down. There’s about 100 yards wide of golden rods with thicket behind it and field behind me. I’m about 30 yards off the edge of the golden rods. Zero movement so far.

• Like 1

Should have hunted at the end of my driveway. Couple of bucks must have been scuffling. About 30' is tore up with tracks and scuff marks.  Not the best pic, but the entire end of my driveway looked like this. 

IMG_20201112_070757713.jpg

Edited by mowin
  • Like 3

53 minutes ago, Judoka95 said:

Crappy, clearly you have not checked the forecast The temperature is falling,  barometric pressure is rising,  the moon is waxing, and Saturn is in retrograde. Plus the rut is in full effect!!!! Its almost unfair for the deer!!!

Actually, the moon is waning. Will be a new moon (0% illumination) this weekend, which is supposed to be good for deer hunting. :)

Got permission yesterday to hunt a property that I’ve been trying to get permission for since July! Did a quick power scout of the perimeter yesterday afternoon, not wanting to disturb the bedding area. Threw up a stand at 4pm, just so I would have a spot to sit this morning. Will pick a better spot and move the stand after my morning sit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 6

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic