LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Had a fisher go through behind me earlier. Had a doe way too far out up ridge 100 yards. Then had a fair buck work around behind and past my left. Watched him in the binos walk right past the tower I was with my daughter yesterday morn dang.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

1 hour ago, moog5050 said:

I don’t know Dan, when we first met, I swear I was looking in a mirror    Born in 1970 and my mother was a 7’5” logger from Steuben County.   Starting to make some sense now.  

DANG  !!  That must have happened the time she was a couple of seconds too late kicking the bucket out from under me.....

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

Doe down. Not by me but my buddy 75 yards away. She ran up and fell over right in front of me. Still waiting for a buck to come by. Maybe she’ll be a decoy. 
C7804353-249A-4216-A1A9-E23FB4543D23.thumb.jpeg.7dbad9c7814a91baf8e4da72801c18ce.jpeg

Hopefully you did the “you sure you got her? She went by my flying without a scratch!” Like any good Buddy! Lol

• Like 5
  • Haha 6

Saw a doe around 7:00 and I think she might be bedded ~100 yards in front of me. Later had a couple fawns go through. At 8:00, a decent split brow 9pt walked by at 18 yards. I’ve gotten several trail cam pics of him over the past couple days. Hunting brand new ground and I know there’s bigger around, so I let him walk. Might regret it later....
8dae2e7669caac8d0bd74cabcf797100.jpg

• Like 6

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic