LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Stickin it out till dark. Seasons winding down and the conditions are perfect. Gotta be up in a tree. Plus, now that college classes are online... I could attend while In a tree lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Same here til dark. Took today off for this so no better place to be. Good luck and attend class later. Enjoy the hunt

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Zem18 said:

Anybody still out here with me or are all the smart ones at home? Moved to a late season stand for midday. Lots of sign but it's going to be quick if something comes in here. Had to stretch the legs and get a change of scenery.

Refueling , back on stand by 2:00 .

A4ABE234-0F79-4CFC-B881-3FADBDF65995.jpeg

• Like 10

4 hours ago, Cabin Fever said:

Saw a doe around 7:00 and I think she might be bedded ~100 yards in front of me. Later had a couple fawns go through. At 8:00, a decent split brow 9pt walked by at 18 yards. I’ve gotten several trail cam pics of him over the past couple days. Hunting brand new ground and I know there’s bigger around, so I let him walk. Might regret it later....
8dae2e7669caac8d0bd74cabcf797100.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shit man... not many would pass on him.

• Like 1

Is anyone familiar with the deer tracking organization?  A buddy shot a large buck at 7:30 this morning.  Says the hit seemed good.  After 3 hours, we started tracking and followed decent bright blood for approximately 500yards and lost it where it entered a green field.  A dog would do the trick.  Please let me know if you have any contacts in Yates/Ontario counties.

Just now, FLXmatt said:

Is anyone familiar with the deer tracking organization?  A buddy shot a large buck at 7:30 this morning.  Says the hit seemed good.  After 3 hours, we started tracking and followed decent bright blood for approximately 500yards and lost it where it entered a green field.  A dog would do the trick.  Please let me know if you have any contacts in Yates/Ontario counties.

I should mention that I left a comment on Deersearch.org

I had this 8pt at 25 yrds at 11 this morning I drew back but there were twigs covering the vitals and he went back into the bedding area 50 yrds away. A few minutes later he came out chasing a doe stopped at 21 yards but had a sapling in the way. They went back into the bedding area and haven't been back out since then. 

Screenshot_20201113-120021_Gallery.jpg

• Like 7
  • Sad 1

Moved back to the stand I was in this morning. First time sitting that other stand and 45 minutes in 2 small doe appeared 35 yards away. Lost sight of them until I got down. They were bedded 40 yards from me. Will be a great ML stand. C'mon deer help all of us out this afternoon will ya.

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic