LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Ugh... 8:45 a nice buck enters field where I knew they were. Maybe 50 yards tell daughter grab your gun, I’ll stop him.

Im on him she’s got gun out the window , Baaa he stops , she doesn’t shoot , he finally sees us and runs . I get on him and miss.

She couldn’t  find the safety , I had him in my crosshairs waiting ! I didn’t want to shoot a close one that she could have .

• Sad 4

4L - Back in doing the family obligations thing.

Sounded like my new neighbor took a shot just after 7.

A dozen or so shots, a couple during questionable light. Most a ways off.

Saw some movement, but couldn’t tell what was what. Definitely heard one walking right at first light, but never set eyes on that one.

By the end of the weekend, they’ll be holed up in the marsh, and I’ll have to get lucky catching a buck coming, going, or risking a downwind cruise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

From my view it is.......were you aiming at lungs? What was his reaction. Did he run....walk......buck in the air?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I thought maybe he bucked, quartering to me, 50ish yards. Stopped for a 2nd shot and I lost him

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic