LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Where’s biz at? Dude has a kid and is much quieter now... not that any of us dads didn’t see that coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quieter? Just had my 24th sit of the season. No service out here in 9J / 9K. I’m like 400 posts back in this thread. Happens every year. I’ll hunt more in 2020 than any prior year thanks to working from home. Check my journal!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  • Like 2

Well no luck. I did find all the hunters.  26 total.  25 doing drives at first light.  I'm talking 630they started.  So picked my brother up and we went for a walk where I was yesterday to check for sign a big one must of made it through yesterday because there was big sumac torn up and shavings were green and not frozen scrapes stink.  I should of been there this morning but theres still one in there.   My friend and nephew had same issues with hunters so he did some driving around and found one of the chunks we hunt empty. So we will target that one more as well.  

Been on stand since 6, didn’t see a thing till 9, I’ve had deer in sight since. The only buck looked like he was going to come in and then turned when he was 60 yards out... would have been great but I’m bow hunting in 3r

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic