LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

6 hours ago, UpStateRedNeck said:

Decided to sit the tower blind this evening.  Hoping the tank crosses the lower field in the last hour again.  Gonna have the gun on my shoulder starting at 330, if it happens it's gonna be fast.

IMG_20201124_141744.jpg

My dad showed up, so I had to switch stands.  Had a spike come in, that's it.

95753.thumb.jpeg.776f2c89a02f5f56a6c25f96cab4e1b6.jpegHave a friend that hasnt seen a deer on property they hunt just up the road, in almost 2 weeks so he asked if he could come and hunt this afternoon with his camp ( 6 guys i know them.all 3 sons 2 fathers and a grand father.) I let them keep a couple of trailer on my place all year but the hunt at friends up the road a bit . well the kids ( 20 year olds)  all connected .a sub legal spike, a spike and a button.  A very happy camp now. Brings my place running total to 9 buck and 3 doe so far.. need 6 or 8 more to hit  yearly average.

• Like 20

10 minutes ago, mlammerhirt said:

G-man your generosity is matched by no other! You could seriously receive a sportsman of the year award for all you do with your land and the gift to allow others to hunt that heck of a property.

Hats off to you my friend!

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I enjoy the habitat manipulation,  i have no restrictions persay , a couple of rules ,i try and keep it fun.  Shot alot of deer myself  well over 100 now and its kind of lost its appeal but watching others get excited excites me. If i didnt get that satisfaction from others id prolly hunt / work on property much less for sure.

• Like 11

We pulled the plug last night on our Adirondack Thanksgiving trip because our wny town is in the covid orange zone.  I wasn't really looking forward to it anyhow this year, with no buck tag and no chance for any snow up there.  Now I will have 4 consecutive days to try to fill a dmp at home, starting tommorow.

I am hoping to get back up there in a couple weeks when ML opens, for a date with a big buck, on which I blew a chance on the rifle opener more than a month ago.  Hopefully, I can stay covid free and they will have some snow by then.  I will have a tag at least.

Edited by wolc123

Reckon since I'm already awake, I may as well go freeze my balls off hoping for a shot.

That’s the attitude! Enjoy!!!!

Gotta love an “early dismissal drill” from school during remote learning due to Covid.

I should be treed by 2:30 today in a new spot in 3S...doe tag in hand a touch further from “biz’s 10” but well within his roaming range! I figure I should bring him by to cheer Biz up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic