LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

2 hours ago, biggamefish said:

Morning sit with my daughter! Got in at 7 about 830 she started getting antsi. I said 15 more min and we can go. I hear crack. See a fawn run out of the wood like he was hit with a hot poker. Then I see another deer run out and back in. Then boom a big deer steps. Just a big doe. I ask my daughter what she wants me to do. She says" shoot dad" so I did. 85 yard shot she ran 30.. Awsome Thanksgiving.

Hope everyone has a great day.

20201126_083118.jpg

Thats awesome! Especially that she called for the shot. Congratulations!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Morning sit with my daughter! Got in at 7 about 830 she started getting antsi. I said 15 more min and we can go. I hear crack. See a fawn run out of the wood like he was hit with a hot poker. Then I see another deer run out and back in. Then boom a big deer steps. Just a big doe. I ask my daughter what she wants me to do. She says" shoot dad" so I did. 85 yard shot she ran 30.. Awsome Thanksgiving.
Hope everyone has a great day.
20201126_083118.thumb.jpg.8cb2d30258ac61df4a5d8e933ce53577.jpg
Congrats on the Big Doe and to do it with your young Daughter that's Awesome!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I’m in a tree at 3:10. Later than I would have liked, but had a good thanksgiving lunch with my wife and daughter. I was pleasantly surprised when my wife had no issues with me going hunting tonight. 
It’s warm and foggy, but I’d like to see something. 

6E1E5FF6-C655-4844-8E72-6AE6D7C45B0A.jpeg

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, Splitear said:

I’m in a tree at 3:10. Later than I would have liked, but had a good thanksgiving lunch with my wife and daughter. I was pleasantly surprised when my wife had no issues with me going hunting tonight. 
It’s warm and foggy, but I’d like to see something. 

6E1E5FF6-C655-4844-8E72-6AE6D7C45B0A.jpeg

My wife told me to go back out too, but I know it was a test. She didn't really mean it.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic