LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

2 hours ago, Moho81 said:

I’ll post the story in the harvest thread later when I have time. Beautiful 10 pointer shot at 11:00am
2101edab58dac4ad3794996d24fd1cda.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Miracles do happen:) Doing it with the family is on the icing on the cake:)  Congrats:) 

Edited by WWJD_Hunter
  • Like 1

Got to my stand about 2:30, saw nothing but squirrels over the next two hours. Almost two hours because I just MIGHT have nodded off the last few minutes before sunset. Woke up about ten minutes after sunset. My wife’s turkey dinner was just so good I stuffed myself and then went hunting. If only we had some snow on the ground, I would have been walking instead of sitting. Likely wouldn’t have missed the last few minutes. Guess it’s not good to make stands so comfortable..

Button buck or BIG BUCK ??
30-06..........???

This needs to be known. This buck and the doe from opening weekend where both shot with the re-loads that Larry gave me in September. I can honestly say that both shots hit their target spot on. I have complete faith in these reloads. If I do my job these bullets will do their’s

• Like 5

Going back out to my opening day stand in the morning have another north wind, clear skies hoping since the private land guys have pushed them in there twice now there in to stay.  Might try and hunt that spot I found all those  big rubs today tomorrow night.  I would like some snow to cut his track and walk him down.  

Edited by Swamp_bucks

12 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

This needs to be known. This buck and the doe from opening weekend where both shot with the re-loads that Larry gave me in September. I can honestly say that both shots hit their target spot on. I have complete faith in these reloads. If I do my job these bullets will do their’s

I glad they've gone "bang" as planned.  26 years old IIRC!!

Edited by Lawdwaz

Took the day off yesterday, back at em again this morning. I've been seeing deer most every sit! But just not the ones I've been hoping to see. Maybe it's time to be less selective? IDK?

Best of luck to all heading out!

Nice buck Savagehunter! Congratulations!

• Like 2

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic