LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

13 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Decent 8/9pt with broken g3 bit the dust.   Snuck up on me and I didn’t know he was directly behind me until I moved and I heard him running away.  Scoped myself in the rush to shoot him and hold on to tree while turning around.  Lol.   But perfect shot.   Honestly wasnt sure how big he was as it happened really fast but no complaints.   Fun hunt with Treeguy.  

Congratulations Moog! I have a matching scar between my eyebrows.

Clowns to the left, jokers to the right and I’m stuck in the middle with poo
ac628e0a83f8f473e044bd353e6d4a10.jpg

Hoping that the producer of this 4Y turd tries to sneak back into his love shack for a little sexual healing....name the three musical artists referenced for the win.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Haha 4

Clowns to the left, jokers to the right and I’m stuck in the middle with poo
ac628e0a83f8f473e044bd353e6d4a10.jpg&key=0d5e3fb061e011d06f4b7c44e987e9b5e977e6aaf8d19d0af7b27c0558a8fbf1

Hoping that the producer of this 4Y turd tries to sneak back into his love shack for a little sexual healing....name the three musical artists referenced for the win.

Stealers Wheel
B52’s
Marvin Gaye

• Like 3

Seen 7 flatheads so far and lots of shooting the orange army is out today moving the herd and duck hunters are blasting away too.  Looks like from the early posts this may go down as BBD Super Saturday.   Can’t wait to see some of NYS big bux 

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic