LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

SENT IT !

Hit the hills of Franklinville tonight for a quick pm sit. On stand at 3. Tag punched at 345. Loooong drag down the hill has me ready for bed. Good to get the monkey off my back and a buck in the truck !!!! Beyond thankful for the blessing !!

a97e1441b4b4d2fc6a0ff295c783accc.jpg&key=2fa33487111086ea9559c3dd87e81def619cbb42b911b5607af985f1e41a1905

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

Well Done!
Them Dang hills hide some slammers!
Congrats man.

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, TreeGuy said:

SENT IT !

Hit the hills of Franklinville tonight for a quick pm sit. On stand at 3. Tag punched at 345. Loooong drag down the hill has me ready for bed. Good to get the monkey off my back and a buck in the truck !!!! Beyond thankful for the blessing !!

a97e1441b4b4d2fc6a0ff295c783accc.jpg

That buck on your hoodie blends in with the left beam to make it look like a funky 24 point non-typical.  Congrats on the great late season buck.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, crappyice said:

3 questions:
1. Which whiskey?
2. What’s the story behind the snake skin?
3. Is that a cross between Pygmy and Blackbeltbill (still a red belt then) statue?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Some 9 yr old blended Canadian 

used to hunt snakes in AZ

.little stuffed alligator from Cuba , from before embargo 

congrats tree guy 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, TreeGuy said:

SENT IT !

Congratulations! Great buck! Way to go!

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

That buck on your hoodie blends in with the left beam to make it look like a funky 24 point non-typical.  Congrats on the great late season buck.

Lol. I text him thinking the same I can’t count that high thinking it was a 20 point.  Nice buck Andrew ! Well deserved 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TreeGuy said:

SENT IT !

Way to get er done.  Well earned buddy!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

SENT IT !

Congrats nice buck, I see in the harvest tread you got him with the savage 220. How do you like that gun, thinking of getting 1 for next season. I already have all of the axis calibers except for 2 lol figured I'd get a savage shotgun.

Congrats nice buck, I see in the harvest tread you got him with the savage 220. How do you like that gun, thinking of getting 1 for next season. I already have all of the axis calibers except for 2 lol figured I'd get a savage shotgun.

I have a 220 and I love it. Deadly accurate and the accutrigger is a nice touch

• Like 2

Well, I used a shotgun in a rifle zone.... Does that give you an idea of how much I love this rig !? It's an amazing shotgun, and has amazing accuracy. You won't regret it. If I had to do it again, I would get the 212, but the 220 does the job. I also got the stainless barrel which I love. I killed a big 10pt a few years ago at 184 yards. Not the last notch I plan on putting on it.

• Like 3

Up having coffee. 31 degrees and calm wind. Stepped out front and saw a big doe walking across the street. That always gets me going!
Going to a spot that I keep seeing nice bucks. Last time I was there a nice 8 walked to within 40 but I had no shot. He was kind enough to show me where a scrape was that I never saw. I’m going in with my climber today to try to get closer to him, or one of his buddies.
Low temp, high pressure and light wind. Thinking good things may happen this morning!
Good luck to everyone going out today.

• Like 4

7 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

SENT IT !

Great Buck TreeGuy.  congratulations 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Pretty stoked ! Got my buck back   52.2 pounds of clean well wrapped venison. Excited for 7 pounds of the bacon too. No matter what I shot taking to the buck n doe shop and usually pretty big I got back 37-42 pounds. 52.2 pounds and found my new processor. Ty Gman for being so gracious to allow myself and Samantha to hunt your place and recommendation to my new place to get processed . 

94AF57A1-CCE7-4603-9B30-DAA1CF79D7C6.jpeg

1C9551C4-B837-4DD8-BE3A-494BC3ABE596.jpeg

Yeah that's much better. Should get 50+ lbs back .  37-40 is ridiculous

Nice haul. And glad you can post pics of the finished product now too.  

Edited by Robhuntandfish

9 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

SENT IT !

Nice buck! Congratulations Andrew!

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic