LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

Am I the only one left out here???  Not seen any today maybe this weekend . I'll bring out the smoke pole .

I was out for the last hour in 3S and had quite an eventful sit. Bumped the mama and 2 fawns on my quick walk in which I expected. Last time I was there mama was off making more babies as her fawns were alone. These three are such homebodies that I intentionally pushed them towards a neighboring house, hoping they would circle back when they ran out of room. I then went back a found a tree over their beds. With 10 minutes of legal left a red fox came through and then I see a doe flying down the mountain followed by another doe. Not sure what kicked them. Both stayed in the ravine and never came up my way.
The three I kicked did indeed circle back but well “high” of my tree and were happily feeding in a field behind a work shed (75 yards from my car!) when I walked out.
Good to see some action

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 5

Only until 4? You left at the best time of the day?! 

I wanted to walk my property line(all 10 acres) to see if anything was going on. I just got back from pulling my traps. It doesn’t look like anything was moving through here deer or fur last night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

27 minutes ago, Whereareyoubuck said:

There are still a big 7 pointer, 8, and 10 pointer in my woods, who are all coming around almost every single night. The 10 pointer even left a fresh rub a few nights ago. Even if I never get a chance to see them during the day, at least I know that nobody else got them either...

i'm still seeing big guys too and fresh sign. unfortunately it's all at like 2am

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mlammerhirt said:

So what are most of the people left hunting seeing deer feeding on? Or does it totally depend on the makeup of the area we are all hunting?

Sent from my moto z3 using Tapatalk

I had a gaggle of doe work through last weekend and they all were eating the ferns , bizs dad watched a doe feeding on ferns for almost an hour.

• Like 2

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic