LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

2 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Start a thread, I'd love to hear the thought process on those who might think it's not ethical, moral, and fair chase.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

It's illegal according to dec laws, not accepted by pope and young nor Boone and Crockett if game harvested.  So no Thought involved .and you can t use a drone either...

6 minutes ago, Moho81 said:

I love all day sits but on day one when its light for 12+ hours that's hardcore! I wont start all day sits until mid to late October. 

I'm  to lazy to walk back to the truck and then back here again lol.

If I would've left after a few hrs I would've ended up going to work or home to help with virtual learning.

The all day sit won hands down. Honestly I started doing all day sits a couple years ago I don't mind them.  I need to get a book for my next sit.

• Like 1

If I would've left after a few hrs I would've ended up going to work or home to help with virtual learning.
The all day sit won hands down. Honestly I started doing all day sits a couple years ago I don't mind them.  I need to get a book for my next sit.
I'm definitely bringing a book. Maybe all day sits is how I'm finally going to finish one!

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

This dude showed a bit ago and I was not sure if he was big and badass enough for Team 3 to start with??!

0873a54b857686faedebc7990bfbef74.jpg&key=8e8b27439587fd60407249654add90993cb37a1ae753fa43a56070366ca30d31

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Fake news! You should have shot him

#WeDemandADislikeButton

7 minutes ago, G-Man said:

It's illegal according to dec laws, not accepted by pope and young nor Boone and Crockett if game harvested.  So no Thought involved .and you can t use a drone either...

Not following GMan.  Exactly what is prohibited?   The use of trail cameras completely?   See one on a trail cam and shooting it?    Can you explain further?

Not following GMan.  Exactly what is prohibited?   The use of trail cameras completely?   See one on a trail cam and shooting it?    Can you explain further?
Think he means reacting to the cell cam text of the image.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Think he means reacting to the cell cam text of the image.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Lol.   Not sure what that means either but doesn’t sound objectively enforceable.   

Lol.   Not sure what that means either but doesn’t sound objectively enforceable.   
Quit with the lawyer speak. We are trying to determine the legality on emotions only. Your lawyer logic has no place here. You must rely strictly on emotion

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Quit with the lawyer speak. We are trying to determine the legality on emotions only. Your lawyer logic has no place here. You must rely strictly on emotion

#WeDemandADislikeButton

I think I heard that same argument in a closing once.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, G-Man said:

I just looked on the DEC website and it mentions nothing about any illegal use of electronic devices just the usual no lights or lasers. I thought I had heard about the no drone thing but I couldn't find that either. I am going to keep looking because I honestly thought NYS allowed the use of two way radios and other forms of communication. 

14 minutes ago, Red said:

I’m still out here with ya. 9 hours and small doe earlier is all I’ve seen plus the turkeys. 

• Like 1

At one point it was illegal to use electronic aid in the taking of deer. As in walkie talkie info. Now which would apply to smart phones and cellular photos and updates. The electronic aid in at the moment deer movement information to aid in the taking of said animal.

Edited by Fletch

95fbfb05bb9073c37e753cd1b86605d8.jpg&key=1243ef6b767cf03e0229ea89450e40fb1fe2152bbec3377eaea59c8f5fe19c6328a6b9c13531ade2ea0756383f90d782.jpg&key=97dca4f66b0c668e42afff9f5f9ac12c072a090ea1833faa1e4b4012e83ba9e0

Seen a red fox on cell cam after I left blind. Then seen a red in real life on way to afternoon spot. Trying this new hang on spot for first time. It’s nestled into fork where two trails meet. Still pretty heavy with leaves though, but I’m not gonna switch spots now. Oh well.

#NotFromTheGround

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Gman. Can you handle me proving you wrong for a third time ?? Seriously though, I asked politely to move this topic to it's own thread so these poor sportsman on the site won't have to read through this crap when we should be keeping it to LIVE FROM THE WOODS.

On a side note, I thank God for my lawyer. Seriously.

Sent from my LM-V405 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic