LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

23 minutes ago, Lomax said:

@grampy i could not decide either so I ate both.  @goosifer this Sunday is one of my favorite holidays in the deer woods... the day after Halloween when I raid my kids candy bags ( now grandkids) and become a sugar zombie deer hunting fool ha 

I dread the day after Halloween.   My will power is nonexistent.......

• Like 1

@Lawdwaz Will power Is like our waistline......it ain’t what it used to be   

I learned to be smart and leave a candy wrapper trail of half eaten Halloween treats from my house to my stand so I can find my way back in case I slip into a candy coma...willpower alright 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 10/25/2020 at 9:35 AM, doebuck1234 said:

60 yards and piled up 30 yards behind cousin.by far biggest buck!

imagejpeg_125.jpg

Buddy of mine came over after work 2 days ago n did a rough score.came up with 118.875"..deff expecting that number to change but regardless happy as heck still and still dont believe it.hoping to get out this weekend in hopes to get dad or cousin on first buck!

Good luck to those in the woods this afternoon!!!

Edited by doebuck1234
  • Like 5

3 minutes ago, doebuck1234 said:

Buddy of mine came over after work 2 days ago n did a rough score.came up with 118.875"..deff expecting that number to change but regardless happy as heck still and still dont believe it.hoping to get out this weekend in hopes to get dad or cousin on first buck!

Nice! seems about right. solid mass, good beams, tines, and even brows along with a nice spread

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doebuck1234 said:

Looks right.  Very nice buck. 

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic