LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

What an awesome day today was. Sat for 3.5 hrs this morning and saw 7 doe and an 8pt who busted my movement. Went in early this afternoon around 1:30 and sat til 6. Saw 9 doe and 2 small buck and the bucks were chasing like mad. 19 deer today. Think I found my new favorite day to hunt.

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Bedtime story later.  6 pt

IMG_20201031_191946215.thumb.jpg.99de97e8b02d0715cc515995f8a521d0.jpg

The fack happened to that poor bastard? Congrats on the venisons btw! Always nice when you can tag a deer! I haven't seen shit in 3 weeks literally.

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Thanks 1

Got on the dirt road to my cabin and saw a doe  then another 200 yards down the road had a stair off with another doe, when she took off onto my property a small buck jumped out of the woods and chased her.

I thought today was going to be a harvest day after that but I saw nothing from 1pm till dark. Lol I guess that's hunting but it was a beautiful cold day to be in the woods. I'll be out in the morning and staying out as long as heavy rain holds off.

Congrats on the harvest today! Daylight savings time dont wake up late tomorrow.

• Like 1

Thermos' are filled, car's warming up, back up north this morning. Unlucky hunt #13 for me, #1 for the wife. Hunters moon, but clouds rolling in and rain for the afternoon, so hoping either the 7mm-08 or the 25-06 get to bark this morning.

I won't know where we're sitting until we get up there and get a wind check, but I'm hoping to over look a creek that runs into a small marsh the deer bed in. If not, opposite side of the marsh.

Congrats to the recent hunters who had success!

Good luck out there today everyone.

• Like 1

Back to 3N for me this morning - 35 degrees, gentle 2mph south wind. 627am sunrise. Hunting the acorn flat where I last had a pic of deer on 9/27! But it’s always produced early November so we’ll see. Heavy rain and crazy winds begin this afternoon and tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic