LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

1 hour ago, The Jerkman said:

Now the moment you've all been waiting for. I bring you much better pics of the deer who was kind enough to sacrifice his life for my nourishment. Also let his death be a word of warning to all. You try and piss on my property in front of me you take an arrow to your chest. Please enjoy some pictures and me and Freddy having a little fun. So grateful to get a chance at such a beautiful dark chocolate buck! Full story to hit the archery harvest thread at some point. Also I'd like to thank my custom call maker Vince Crawford of VECtor game calls. Kuiu for making me invisible, my shower for making me nice and clean and non smelly, ELITE for making the best damn bows on the planet and finally God for making it all possible and the opportunity to take such a beautiful animal. Sorry@wolc123 I forgot to chop his nuts off before I dropped him at the butcher. They were YUGEEEEEEE probably could have gotten three meals at least out of them!20201113_150916.jpg20201113_145955.jpg20201113_150207.jpg20201113_155620.jpg20201113_160432.jpg

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Nice buck.  I didn’t even know you hunted.  Well done.  

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

Nice buck.  I didn’t even know you hunted.  Well done.  

Haha really? Why else would I be on here? Not only do I have fantastic wedding vendors but I also hunt like it's my job. I wait all year long to sit all day in a tree bored to death to get opportunities to shoot deer that think it wise to shit and piss in front of me. Guess their parents never taught them any respect

#WeDemandADislikeButton

5 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Haha really? Why else would I be on here? Not only do I have fantastic wedding vendors but I also hunt like it's my job. I wait all year long to sit all day in a tree bored to death to get opportunities to shoot deer that think it wise to shit and piss in front of me. Guess their parents never taught them any respect

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Great selfie, might be the best one ever!!

• Like 1

Congrats Jerkman on a great buck. Better find a new spot on the wall for that one!  
Already told my wife he's going in the office of our new apartment hahahaha!

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic