LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!

Marion

2 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Decent 8/9pt with broken g3 bit the dust.   Snuck up on me and I didn’t know he was directly behind me until I moved and I heard him running away.  Scoped myself in the rush to shoot him and hold on to tree while turning around.  Lol.   But perfect shot.   Honestly wasnt sure how big he was as it happened really fast but no complaints.   Fun hunt with Treeguy.  

90C27168-C08E-4E1E-85F2-84FAE60AEA57.jpeg

D7FB7190-B35E-4E99-A639-1C43D4250F43.jpeg

Nice Deer .... OUCH ! Had an M16 bite me once .... no fun !

And another sit ( two people ) and no deer seen . 
Did see four in the green field as we left in the dark , that’s the only time I see them as of late ,nothing leaving cover till dark . 

They also saw us and ran towards Tyler’s woods to the North , then the coyotes over there started going nuts . I shot one coyote with the bow , shaved the back hair off another in gun and passed up a few more so far this season . Honestly I’m seeing more of those pests then deer right now .

Decent 8/9pt with broken g3 bit the dust.   Snuck up on me and I didn’t know he was directly behind me until I moved and I heard him running away.  Scoped myself in the rush to shoot him and hold on to tree while turning around.  Lol.   But perfect shot.   Honestly wasnt sure how big he was as it happened really fast but no complaints.   Fun hunt with Treeguy.  
90C27168-C08E-4E1E-85F2-84FAE60AEA57.thumb.jpeg.617d4bc8641e5c0c2c3f8ec9c7a488ab.jpeg
D7FB7190-B35E-4E99-A639-1C43D4250F43.thumb.jpeg.ec76ce00fce8341e615f9b93ee51a638.jpeg
Nice Buck Moog Congrats!

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

Congratulations Brian! Nice buck!

You trying to get your nose to look like mine?........:rolleyes:

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, moog5050 said:

You say you got scoped, but is the true story that you caught that trespasser with this nice buck and had to get handy and take the buck away from him?   He got a lucky punch in before you suplexed him in the woods and took his deer.......

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Robhuntandfish said:

You say you got scoped, but is the true story that you caught that trespasser with this nice buck and had to get handy and take the buck away from him?   He got a lucky punch in before you suplexed him in the woods and took his deer.......

That trespasser is skinny but wiry strong.   Don’t get too close to him. 

• Like 2

• fasteddie changed the title to LIVE From The Woods 2020 - Let's hear stories and see some pictures!
  • WNYBuckHunter unpinned this topic