blackbeltbill

Old Bill Working the 125lb Heavy Bag: Punches,Knees + Elbows- 9/3/2020.

Getting in Shape for Hunting Season. Down to 228lbs. 90 minute+ Pheasant Hunts will be here soon enough. Always Loved hitting the Heavy Bag.

Keep your Hands up Comrade-LOL!:good:

• Like 1

Boxing-45 years-- Isshinru Karate- 38 years, Muay Thai techniques,Standing Jujitsu Techniques,+ Akido Techniques. Basically MMAs. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

nice setup! I'd love to come punch that bag!

It is hard to move at first because of the weight. The more popular 50lb Heavy Bags really shake the Rafters when people hit them.

This is my Nephew's Setup. I live close by and Hit this Bag 3 times a week.

• Like 1

Here is a pic from today- 9/4. The Lennox Lewis " Straight Right Hand.  Lewis hosts Brooklyn Boxing on Saturday Nights, I believe on channel 5. Awesome Boxing Bouts there.

20200904_110840.jpg

I see your shirt and hat.  This picture was obviously taken back in the 80's.

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

20 minutes ago, Elmo said:

I see your shirt and hat.  This picture was obviously taken back in the 80's.

Joking right Elmo. First 2 pictures were taken yesterday, + the 3rd pic just a few hours ago. I am kind of flattered if you think these 3 pics were taken in the 1980s.   I am 61 this Sept 15th.

4 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Joking right Elmo. First 2 pictures were taken yesterday, + the 3rd pic just a few hours ago. I am kind of flattered if you think these 3 pics were taken in the 1980s.   I am 61 this Sept 15th.

Just poking fun at the neon green shirt and neon orange hat.  Very 80's style fashion.  Physically, you're very impressive given your age.

• Thanks 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

13 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Just poking fun at the neon green shirt and neon orange hat.  Very 80's style fashion.  Physically, you're very impressive given your age.

I was 90% sure it was a Joke- LOL. I wear those Bright colors when Hiking the Heritage Trail. I want the Racing Bikers to see me . They pass at a good 25mph+   

The Training seems to slow the aging process a little bit.

18 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Bill ,where are you at as far as consecutive push ups for one set? 

I am doing 30 Reps of everything today. So far- 1 set of 30 Pushups. Another Set in a bit.

Bill, do you ever imagine anyone's face, from this forum on that bag? Just curious if so, that it would give added intensity to your workout?

5 minutes ago, grampy said:

Bill, do you ever imagine anyone's face, from this forum on that bag? Just curious if so, that it would give added intensity to your workout?

Not Really Grampy.  I have worked the Unloading Docks and Warehouses for Decades. I have heard it all-- both in my face and behind my back. Not much Fazes me in that environment. Even less so here on this site.

However--- just to make my reply to you on the Funny side. " Sometimes" after, I throw a Straight Right Hand down the Pipe, I will let out a Loud Belo of a Yell!! 

2nd Paragraph is just a Joke.:)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Not Really Grampy.  I have worked the Unloading Docks and Warehouses for Decades. I have heard it all-- both in my face and behind my back. Not much Fazes me in that environment. Even less so here on this site.

However--- just to make my reply to you on the Funny side. " Sometimes" after, I throw a Straight Right Hand down the Pipe, I will let out a Loud Belo of a Yell!! 

2nd Paragraph is just a Joke.:)

Yes, I hear you on just not letting all the crap faze ya. And my question was 'asked' in a joking manner too.

• Like 1

On 9/3/2020 at 11:30 AM, blackbeltbill said:

Close in Knees for a Grappling Clinch.

20200903_111105.jpg

Turn the overhead fan on...keep up the good work!

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

Wtf. Is this for real?

It is. 

"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

30 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

Wtf. Is this for real?

Sure km. Former Martial Arts Teacher and 45 years of Boxing.