blackbeltbill

Old Bill Working the 125lb Heavy Bag: Punches,Knees + Elbows- 9/3/2020.

Recommended Posts

      Getting in Shape for Hunting Season. Down to 228lbs. 90 minute+ Pheasant Hunts will be here soon enough. Always Loved hitting the Heavy Bag.

   Keep your Hands up Comrade-LOL!:good:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Boxing-45 years-- Isshinru Karate- 38 years, Muay Thai techniques,Standing Jujitsu Techniques,+ Akido Techniques. Basically MMAs. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

nice setup! I'd love to come punch that bag!

It is hard to move at first because of the weight. The more popular 50lb Heavy Bags really shake the Rafters when people hit them.

    This is my Nephew's Setup. I live close by and Hit this Bag 3 times a week.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Here is a pic from today- 9/4. The Lennox Lewis " Straight Right Hand.  Lewis hosts Brooklyn Boxing on Saturday Nights, I believe on channel 5. Awesome Boxing Bouts there.

20200904_110840.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I see your shirt and hat.  This picture was obviously taken back in the 80's.


NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Elmo said:

I see your shirt and hat.  This picture was obviously taken back in the 80's.

   Joking right Elmo. First 2 pictures were taken yesterday, + the 3rd pic just a few hours ago. I am kind of flattered if you think these 3 pics were taken in the 1980s.   I am 61 this Sept 15th.

     

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

   Joking right Elmo. First 2 pictures were taken yesterday, + the 3rd pic just a few hours ago. I am kind of flattered if you think these 3 pics were taken in the 1980s.   I am 61 this Sept 15th.

     

Just poking fun at the neon green shirt and neon orange hat.  Very 80's style fashion.  Physically, you're very impressive given your age.

  • Thanks 1

NRA Lifetime member.

"We do not inherit the Earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." - Native American Indian Proverb

"My goal in life is to become as wonderful as my dog thinks I am" - Toby & Eileen Green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Just poking fun at the neon green shirt and neon orange hat.  Very 80's style fashion.  Physically, you're very impressive given your age.

I was 90% sure it was a Joke- LOL. I wear those Bright colors when Hiking the Heritage Trail. I want the Racing Bikers to see me . They pass at a good 25mph+   

    The Training seems to slow the aging process a little bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Jeremy K said:

Bill ,where are you at as far as consecutive push ups for one set? 

     I am doing 30 Reps of everything today. So far- 1 set of 30 Pushups. Another Set in a bit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bill, do you ever imagine anyone's face, from this forum on that bag? Just curious if so, that it would give added intensity to your workout?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, grampy said:

Bill, do you ever imagine anyone's face, from this forum on that bag? Just curious if so, that it would give added intensity to your workout?

Not Really Grampy.  I have worked the Unloading Docks and Warehouses for Decades. I have heard it all-- both in my face and behind my back. Not much Fazes me in that environment. Even less so here on this site.

    However--- just to make my reply to you on the Funny side. " Sometimes" after, I throw a Straight Right Hand down the Pipe, I will let out a Loud Belo of a Yell!! 

    2nd Paragraph is just a Joke.:)

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, blackbeltbill said:

Not Really Grampy.  I have worked the Unloading Docks and Warehouses for Decades. I have heard it all-- both in my face and behind my back. Not much Fazes me in that environment. Even less so here on this site.

    However--- just to make my reply to you on the Funny side. " Sometimes" after, I throw a Straight Right Hand down the Pipe, I will let out a Loud Belo of a Yell!! 

    2nd Paragraph is just a Joke.:)

Yes, I hear you on just not letting all the crap faze ya. And my question was 'asked' in a joking manner too.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2020 at 11:30 AM, blackbeltbill said:

Close in Knees for a Grappling Clinch.

20200903_111105.jpg

Turn the overhead fan on...keep up the good work!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

Wtf. Is this for real?

It is. 

 


"Ethical behavior is doing the right thing when no one else is watching, even when the wrong thing is legal"

-Aldo Leopold 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Kmartinson said:

Wtf. Is this for real?

Sure km. Former Martial Arts Teacher and 45 years of Boxing. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.