Fantasy Football 2020

The_Real_TCIII

53 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

They should roll based on the original draft order unless Yahoo default changed? Did you get the last claim in last week? if so then youre 12

34 minutes ago, corydd7 said:

TCIII is correct on waivers. Just an observation, settings are four playoff teams. I think standard for a 12 team league is six. I'm fine with four but just wanted to give everyone a heads up.

I guess I'm new to this style. every league i've ever been in was worst team each week is first pick- resets weekly. oh well, guess i burned a waiver pick on Mike Williams. I assumed it would reset and i would have a top 3 pick again.

49 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I guess I'm new to this style. every league i've ever been in was worst team each week is first pick- resets weekly. oh well, guess i burned a waiver pick on Mike Williams. I assumed it would reset and i would have a top 3 pick again.

Nooo!  Keep losing on purpose to get first waiver pick.  At least for one more week! 

Just now, johnplav said:

Nooo!  Keep losing on purpose to get first waiver pick.  At least for one more week! 

First PPR, now waivers don't reset? what a wacky leaugue.

payouts only playoffs? or reg. season too? if playoffs, i vote for 6 teams too

24 minutes ago, sbuff said:

Waiver is same as my other leagues . Am I missing something?

13 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

Nope, just some whining

Most leagues the waiver order resets after every single week. the 1st place team each week has the last pick, and the last place team each week has the 1st pick. This allows weaker teams effected by injury to have a chance at coming back. So for this week, Elmo (last place) should have the 1st waiver pick. Instead he has the 6th? Upstate Nerdneck (1st place) should have the last waiver pick, but instead he has 8th.

Just now, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Most leagues the waiver order resets after every single week. the 1st place team each week has the last pick, and the last place team each week has the 1st pick. This allows weaker teams effected by injury to have a chance at coming back. So for this week, Elmo (last place) should have the 1st waiver pick. Instead he has the 6th? Upstate Nerdneck (1st place) should have the last waiver pick, but instead he has 8th.

Yahoo default

On 9/22/2020 at 4:36 PM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

It's a compelling case for that.  There's also a tougher strategy when it doesn't reset.  Makes you think twice about burning your waiver priority on a fringe player.  When a team has Saquan Barkley go down with a season ending injury but they had enter the week in the middle of the pack.  Their lost that week drop them down to 9th.  Clearly they need to pick up someone bad but are only 3rd in the order for no reason that is in their control.  At least the waivers not resetting is based on your control.  Stop burning it on fringe players.  I made the poor gamble on Benny Snells.  Thought Conner would be out longer at the very least and probably get Wally Pipp'ed.  Instead, Conner came back the very next week.

• Like 1