Fantasy Football 2020

The_Real_TCIII

I don't think it can be counted as a bye, then said teams will have two byes.  If you sit said team players then start replacement players, when the time comes for pitt/tenn to play wouldn't you get double points from replacement players and pitt/tenn players ? Does that make sense on my thoughts?

The bye weeks are switching. They will still only play 16 games

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

5 hours ago, sbuff said:

I don't think it can be counted as a bye, then said teams will have two byes.  If you sit said team players then start replacement players, when the time comes for pitt/tenn to play wouldn't you get double points from replacement players and pitt/tenn players ? Does that make sense on my thoughts?

Maybe they're taking their byes now instead of when they were originally suppose to?

With the titans outbreak I really don’t think the bills game next week is a possibility!

Why though? Next man up. That game is 8 days from today. Whoever can’t play is out, whoever can should play

8 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Why though? Next man up. That game is 8 days from today. Whoever can’t play is out, whoever can should play

You cant risk infecting another team. What if Mahomes came down with Covid next week after playing the pats and couldn’t play vs. the bills ? I’m sure your tune would change.

You cant risk infecting another team. What if Mahomes came down with Covid next week after playing the pats and couldn’t play vs. the bills ? I’m sure your tune would change.

He’s healthy. He played through a dislocated knee. He would play through symptom free. If they cancel this game and chiefs fo 15-0

Instead of 16-0, I don’t want an asterisk next to it

I dont see KC going 16-0 especially after San Diego should have beat them. 

12-4 or 13-3. But schedule softens after Patriots and Bills. So you never know. We just beat down the best team in NFL

More importantly, I guess I lose this week if KC doesn’t play Monday or Tuesday. I can’t risk dropping guys if it doesn’t turn out to be a bye

I was in same boat with pitt and Tennessee. 

But you get their byes. There’s no opening for KC/NE. So their 16th game would have to be week 18 or not played. So for fantasy that’s 2 byes. Hopefully all negatives tomorrow and they play Tuesday. Falcons had a positive and played same week because everyone else was negative