EHD outbreak in NY?

ANTLERS

Funny how soaking a rack in a bucket of water,  then having ants clean it up , is the best way for decomposition,  but soaking in a swamp filled with insects, falls far short of the same effect...

look at “higher Elevations” first post.. that deer came off an arid mountain side with shade trees. Theres nothing left but a bit of hide and grizzle. 

I been walking the woods my whole life. This is the first year I can remember finding Many deer, from complete skeletons to just died, on the regular basis. Nearly all are on the edges of, or in water   

Also, if you look at the Rack picture I posted, you’ll notice the reeds are still flattened. Hmmm that’s pretty interesting, since swamp grass regrows itself every year. I guess it just decided to flatten itself in the shape of a deer, around a deers skeleton..

6 hours ago, Yorehntr said:

Funny how soaking a rack in a bucket of water,  then having ants clean it up , is the best way for decomposition,  but soaking in a swamp filled with insects, falls far short of the same effect...

look at “higher Elevations” first post.. that deer came off an arid mountain side with shade trees. Theres nothing left but a bit of hide and grizzle. 

I been walking the woods my whole life. This is the first year I can remember finding Many deer, from complete skeletons to just died, on the regular basis. Nearly all are on the edges of, or in water   

Also, if you look at the Rack picture I posted, you’ll notice the reeds are still flattened. Hmmm that’s pretty interesting, since swamp grass regrows itself every year. I guess it just decided to flatten itself in the shape of a deer, around a deers skeleton..

Ants wont chew on leather so it softens it, and it still takes months for them. To clean it.  

If you look at your post about not being real you state if you think it takes longer than a week your not real,

sorry it takes longer than a week . That's all I was referring to,  I have found many dead animal some up. To 12500 years old and some of those still had remnants of flesh attached mummified on them.  A week to clean bone is not possible. , the  only way an animal disappears in a week is if a bunch of wild hogs find it and eat everything , or pack of yotes find it and eat it ( though I've never seen them leave a skeleton intact in place )  even a flight of buzzards to remove all the meat scatter bones. 

11 hours ago, Yorehntr said:

Here’s a question. How long you all think it would take For this pile of ice fishing bait, to Strip a body down to the bones? If you think longer then a week you’re not “legitimate”

1DAFCC35-4860-4342-962A-E61FCB0B0E7C.jpeg

This is your post, and and you've gone from a week to 3 weeks..  in your own posts, sorry I'm real and know for a fact it takes longer than a week to clean bone, this photo is in fact most likely showing a deer dead  almost a week already..

Edited by G-Man
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Trial153 said:

I won't believe that story unless its printed and the pictures of the dead deer are taken with dated newspaper in them, from a kia, near the taconic parkway.....

And it still doesn't matter, because the DEC says dead deer doesn't hurt the deer population...

Why would you not believe it.?

I guess this gives me permission to continue with my (sky is falling narrative)

by saying,  the real numbers are ten times that, wait until they connect the dots...

hey Cynthiafu, if you’re serious  about checking out Stewart for dead deer, maybe we can meet up. It’s kind of fun, like The adult version of Easter egg hunting.

22 minutes ago, Yorehntr said:

I guess this gives me permission to continue with my (sky is falling narrative)

by saying,  the real numbers are ten times that, wait until they connect the dots...

hey Cynthiafu, if you’re serious  about checking out Stewart for dead deer, maybe we can meet up. It’s kind of fun, like The adult version of Easter egg hunting.

I can go on Wednesday  . I'll see if Bill wants to go too . I need to check my hunting spot

• Like 1