EHD outbreak in NY?

ANTLERS

I guess this gives me permission to continue with my (sky is falling narrative)

by saying,  the real numbers are ten times that, wait until they connect the dots...

hey Cynthiafu, if you’re serious  about checking out Stewart for dead deer, maybe we can meet up. It’s kind of fun, like The adult version of Easter egg hunting.

Finally Yore the truth comes out! That only took a week of our Blood Pressure rising for no reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ok gtg happening tomorrow  for our Stewart search .  Hoping to see lots of life and not death . Fingers crossed all

Wow nice. A friend of a friend drove through 3N today and saw a lot of Alive deer so that’s good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Yorehntr surely hasn't been trolling. A friend fished one out of Orange Lake in Newburgh yesterday. He is a realtor and has had numerous run ins with this type of thing the last two weeks. 

My mother in law who keep up with everything and I mean EVERYTHING somehow knows about this as well. I have a buddy who is set to move into a house with land in Goshen in a couple weeks. He is a big hunter, crappy timing for him.

Just now, corydd7 said:

Yorehntr surely hasn't been trolling. A friend fished one out of Orange Lake in Newburgh yesterday. He is a realtor and has had numerous run ins with this type of thing the last two weeks. 

My mother in law who keep up with everything and I mean EVERYTHING somehow knows about this as well. I have a buddy who is set to move into a house with land in Goshen in a couple weeks. He is a big hunter, crappy timing for him.

so far it appears to be closest to the hudson and slightly north? I still haven't heard of any in northern westchester or southern putnam county

• Like 1