EHD outbreak in NY?

ANTLERS

Cause he seen it on better homes & gardens magazine 

It does have excellent landscaping. Not gonna lie it's a beautiful property. Just needs a little lightscapes. Could be an intro to more development work if ya catch my drift

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

@Yorehntr @Biz-R-OWorld @MattTavern @crappyice

Hey Guys & Gals,

I'm working on putting together an educational video about the EHD outbreak here in the Hudson Valley. Curious if you or anyone you know would be willing to share and let me you uses your photos of affected deer in the video? Credit of course will be giving. I'll looking to collect a bunch and will be posting the video to my YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/higher-elevations

If you like to share, please send photos to [email protected] with the name of the photographer for credit and location (county is fine) if you want to share. 

Thanks so much!

It hit here pretty hard here in Beacon. Hopefully you guys ended up having a decent season regardless of the curse of 2020.

-Andrew

[mention=11070]Yorehntr[/mention] [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention] [mention=11078]MattTavern[/mention] [mention=327]crappyice[/mention]
Hey Guys & Gals,
I'm working on putting together an educational video about the EHD outbreak here in the Hudson Valley. Curious if you or anyone you know would be willing to share and let me you uses your photos of affected deer in the video? Credit of course will be giving. I'll looking to collect a bunch and will be posting the video to my YouTube channel, https://www.youtube.com/higher-elevations
If you like to share, please send photos to [email protected] with the name of the photographer for credit and location (county is fine) if you want to share. 
Thanks so much!
It hit here pretty hard here in Beacon. Hopefully you guys ended up having a decent season regardless of the curse of 2020.
-Andrew

In one respect I wish I could help you out but am also quite thankful that I don’t have anything to contribute as the areas I hunted(Yorktown heights primarily and Columbia County) were not impacted by EHD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, crappyice said:

In one respect I wish I could help you out but am also quite thankful that I don’t have anything to contribute as the areas I hunted(Yorktown heights primarily and Columbia County) were not impacted by EHD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good to hear! My mistake, I thought you had posted a photo but maybe it was just a photo in a reply message.

[mention=11070]Yorehntr[/mention] [mention=871]Biz-R-OWorld[/mention] [mention=11078]MattTavern[/mention] [mention=327]crappyice[/mention]
Hey Guys & Gals,
Thanks so much!
-Andrew

I got no pics. Sorry, wish I could help. Or I guess I’m glad i can’t?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

• 7 months later...