Our soldiers are Losers

Oh my God...get your head out from under your rock

Show me one place where it says that. You mean they want a clear path for people to come here? Legally? That is something we have allays had.

But people always fought it . The Irish, the Italians, the Jews... what would this country be like if all those people were denied entry over the centuries ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, wolc123 said:

There is lots of good in global warming and melting polar ice caps. I like not needing to waste money on expensive, heavy, high-maintenance, fuel-wasting 4 wheel drive vehicles to deal with deep snow.  High water levels help me get over shoals and into good fishing spots easier on the St Lawrence river with my boat.  

Later fall frost is great for food plots and gardening and lower heating bills is nice.  Bring it on I say.  To think it is caused by mankind seems clueless to me.  There has been climate cycles as long as there has been a universe.

You seem clueless to me. How can you think burning coal and oil for well over 200 years that has been underground for millions of years would have no effect on the environment? 

You seem clueless to me. How can you think burning coal and oil for well over 200 years that has been underground for millions of years would have no effect on the environment? 

Dude you are taking the a guy that takes bad shots on deer knowing they are bad and asks Jesus to guide his arrow. Not exactly talking to the cream of the crop here

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

The U.S. is the biggest polluter per capita in the world.

Not sure if per capital is relevant in the case. In pounds/tons of CO2 generated per country, China leads.

9 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

Trump withdrew from the world climate summits.

Glad he did this. The current setup was a money drain on the US more than other countries.

image.png.36c658f5678253da0308b8826b467044.png

It's not that the earth doesn't experience shifts in climate over millennia; it's that 8 billion people and counting have a decided affect on creating and accelerating micro shifts which contribute to the overall change. The earth is reaching its ceiling in carrying capacity. This is the concern and one we can mitigate.

If only there was some kind of global pandemic that could knock the population down for a bit. That or we adopt a Logan's Run-like approach to population control.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, left field said:

image.png.36c658f5678253da0308b8826b467044.png

It's not that the earth doesn't experience shifts in climate over millennia; it's that 8 billion people and counting have a decided affect on creating and accelerating micro shifts which contribute to the overall change. The earth is reaching its ceiling in carrying capacity. This is the concern and one we can mitigate.

If only there was some kind of global pandemic that could knock the population down for a bit. That or we adopt a Logan's Run-like approach to population control.  

Current pandemic seems insufficient. Who should die in the next one? The poor again? 

Outside of a mass extermination, I say we increase funding of science and engineering research and put bright minds on the problem. Global policies and green alliances will help too. This should be a workable stopgap until we decide to kill off our poor. 

Btw, who was asking for pro-Biden positions? Increase in NIH and science research budgets is another one. 

Glad he did this. The current setup was a money drain on the US more than other countries.

Because I do actually respect you and the fact that you aren’t just a blow hard like some others here... please explain how this isn’t insane

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/20/trump-threatens-to-issue-executive-order-preventing-biden-from-being-elected-president/amp/

Because I do actually respect you and the fact that you aren’t just a blow hard like some others here... please explain how this isn’t insane

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.forbes.com/sites/tommybeer/2020/09/20/trump-threatens-to-issue-executive-order-preventing-biden-from-being-elected-president/amp/

Pretty sure he said that executive order statement to troll the media. I personally find it pretty funny and did in no way take it as a serious statement

#ThankYouForLessOverzealousModding #WeDemandUnlimitedLikes
#WeDemandADislikeButton

Pretty sure he said that executive order statement to troll the media. I personally find it pretty funny and did in no way take it as a serious statement

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Ok but first off the is the president we are talking about, he has no business “ trolling” the media..

So let’s say for a second here that it was a serious statement would you still support him ?

Ok but first off the is the president we are talking about, he has no business “ trolling” the media..

So let’s say for a second here that it was a serious statement would you still support him ?

No I would not support such an executive order. And when the media spends all their time making up bullshit stories about him then why not have a little fun riling them up?

#WeDemandADislikeButton

No I would not support such an executive order. And when the media spends all their time making up bullshit stories about him then why not have a little fun riling them up?

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Because he is the president, he is supposed to be the leader of the free world.... not a 12 year old riling people up.

Because he is the president, he is supposed to be the leader of the free world.... not a 12 year old riling people up.

The Media is supposed to be fair and unbiased. They are far more dangerous to democracy than any president ever will be. It's really a shame how far true journalism has fallen

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Chef said:

He was busting chops on that. He certainly doesn’t have that authority and he knows that.

23 hours ago, Chef said:

Show me one place where it says that. You mean they want a clear path for people to come here? Legally? That is something we have allays had.

But people always fought it . The Irish, the Italians, the Jews... what would this country be like if all those people were denied entry over the centuries ?

they came legally big difference and nobody gave them  free stuff when they got here either . 

• Like 1

Mexico has stricter immigration laws than the United States of America.

To apply for and be granted a permanent resident visa, the applicants must: have certain close family connections in Mexico, or. apply for retirement status and prove they have sufficient monthly income (or substantial assets) to support themselves, According to Mexican law, foreigners are prohibited from owning land within 31 miles of the coastline or 62 miles from an international border. 

so if we can't go live there easily why are we making it so easy  for them to come here ? 

Edited by phantom
  • Like 2

The Media is supposed to be fair and unbiased. They are far more dangerous to democracy than any president ever will be. It's really a shame how far true journalism has fallen

#WeDemandADislikeButton

Agreed especially if you watch fox and news max

Agreed especially if you watch fox and news max

You mean CNN, CNBC, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, HUFFINGTON POST, NY TIMES, WASHINGTON POST, ETC. the list goes on.

#WeDemandADislikeButton

• Like 3

On 9/20/2020 at 8:51 AM, Chef said:

I wonder if you daughter got gang raped and became pregnant how pro life she would be

I have never had an issue with you Chef, but that is a disgusting comment to even think about....And to answer your question....My daughter thinks rape is the only time abortion should be ok. 

• Like 1

I have never had an issue with you Chef, but that is a disgusting comment to even think about....And to answer your question....My daughter thinks rape is the only time abortion should be ok. 

I disagree it’s not disgusting it’s a point to be made... now you tell me how you put a rape clause into a abortion law that makes sense