Our soldiers are Losers

8 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

To you maybe as you are seem to be argumentative and not open for any discussion again you are a true leftist. what I am showing is with r&d into technology we have came a long way in carbon capturing and can go much further do I see this as something material to this discussion yes. also who are you to run this forum and state what is immaterial?answer nobody just like me so if you do not like what I said or can not understand it and it was not directed at you why would you not keep your fingers of the keyboard as it makes you look like a petty jackass. What do you know about diesel dpf and scr catalyst or any catalyst and air separation or the need of these gases in alternative energy products manufacturing as it seems to be very little.

You need to compose yourself. Your point is immaterial because nobody is arguing that oil “is all bad.” Several large sectors of the economy center on it.  The idea is to begin to change direction and put forth incentives for the development of better, more sustainable alternatives. 

7 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

You need to compose yourself. Your point is immaterial because nobody is arguing that oil “is all bad.” Several large sectors of the economy center on it.  The idea is to begin to change direction and put forth incentives for the development of better, more sustainable alternatives. 

But this is happening. Wind, Solar, renewable diesel, ethanol, electric cars, CAFE Standards....etc....Exxon Mobil is one of the largest investors in renewable energy. 

Are you looking for more government subsidizing? 

23 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

First off @phantomwas talking about carbon caputure and I was showing examples of said carbon capture. Second if you do not like my composer or the facts I have stated skip by my post as again you are not here to dictate what is immaterial in a open conversation so again please stop you look like a jackass. You pick one part of my comment and attack it as what I also said was..

So it not all bad we are already cracking a lot of these gas look how far semi tractor diesels have come with dpf and scr catalyst. 

The point is we have been making changes for decades with polices and incentives.

51 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

First off @phantomwas talking about carbon caputure and I was showing examples of said carbon capture. Second if you do not like my composer or the facts I have stated skip by my post as again you are not here to dictate what is immaterial in a open conversation so again please stop you look like a jackass. You pick one part of my comment and attack it as what I also said was..

So it not all bad we are already cracking a lot of these gas look how far semi tractor diesels have come with dpf and scr catalyst. 

The point is we have been making changes for decades with polices and incentives.

I’m sorry if you’re having a bad morning. I hope things turn around. I never imagined that claiming that a point is immaterial would be taken as such a grave “attack.” But I won’t let straw man arguments stand. 

This is one of the things that I find so amusing about trump fanboys. They’re leading the war in regards to insults and tasteless commentary yet the moment they meet some minor opposition they act like they’ve been brutally victimized. Can’t you see the irony being so butt hurt over being told that your point was immaterial? 

1 hour ago, ApexerER said:

But this is happening. Wind, Solar, renewable diesel, ethanol, electric cars, CAFE Standards....etc....Exxon Mobil is one of the largest investors in renewable energy. 

Are you looking for more government subsidizing? 

We’re moving too slow. We subsidize big oil massively. Shift some of those subsidies to R&D

On 9/21/2020 at 10:43 AM, phantom said:

yea but still the point is if someone is going to do that they should do it asp not wait until it is almost a fully  formed baby  that is  what really freaks people out . 

How many rape victims have you spoken right after they've been raped?  Since she works for the hospital, my wife volunteered for several years for DOVE.  She would be called in to speak to console rape victims and victims of domestic violence before the police are allow to question the victim.  They are in such a state of shock.  She tries her best to get them to make a statement.  Less than 20% report the crime to the police.

39 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

I’m sorry if you’re having a bad morning. I hope things turn around. I never imagined that claiming that a point is immaterial would be taken as such a grave “attack.” But I won’t let straw man arguments stand. 

This is one of the things that I find so amusing about trump fanboys. They’re leading the war in regards to insults and tasteless commentary yet the moment they meet some minor opposition they act like they’ve been brutally victimized. Can’t you see the irony being so butt hurt over being told that your point was immaterial? 

Again you know nothing about me or how my morning is as it is going fine but thank you for worrying about me. How is showing that we have been and are continuing to make advancements in carbon capture a straw man argument. It is factually and I was not attacking anyone and also spoke of how far diesel semi tractor have come with dpf and scr technology.

It is not a grave attack, but a not needed and not productive comment you do seem to attack comments even the ones you have misread. I am not a trump fan boy at all as I have stated he can be a vindictive ass but believe him to be a better candidate then Biden and believe both parties could have found better candidates. how have I insulted you or anyone on this forum or acted tasteless. I do not believe myself to be a victim in anyway but will not have you dictate that my comment in response to a other member on this forum is immaterial.

4 hours ago, Elmo said:

How many rape victims have you spoken right after they've been raped?  Since she works for the hospital, my wife volunteered for several years for DOVE.  She would be called in to speak to console rape victims and victims of domestic violence before the police are allow to question the victim.  They are in such a state of shock.  She tries her best to get them to make a statement.  Less than 20% report the crime to the police.

and what's  your  point ?  they should be able to kill it when the baby is coming out on the table ? the baby did not rape anyone did it ? do they need 8, 9 months to decide that really ?   I don't know when a unborn exactly becomes a baby but I do know  the longer someone waits the more it is a person you are killing and not just a bunch of cells .  and  it is more humane to do it sooner then later.   

Edited by phantom

On 9/4/2020 at 9:22 PM, Chef said:

Why because he said it is, come on man. Anything that ever comes out against him is fake. Enough already.... wake up. He said it about John McCain on the campaign trail in 16. He said what kind of hero is he... he got captured.

Come on even former secretary of defense Mattis said he is a threat to national security. How many former members of his administration have to speak out against him before you guys wake up.

This is bigger than our guns and taxes and shit now. This could seriously be the best of democracy in America.

How is it ok for him to tell people to vote twice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Your wasting your breath on tRumpers Chef.

1 hour ago, nybuckboy said:

1 hour ago, nybuckboy said:

Joe Biden supports taxpayer funding of abortion right up to the moment of birth 

joe biden sold out to china 

joe biden  is for open borders 

joe biden  wants more wars around the world  except with china of course .

joe biden wants to make taxes higher 

joe biden is against 2ed amendment  

joe biden is against law enforcement  

joe biden would make gas prices go up to 6 or  7 dollar's a gallon  with his green deal plans 

joe biden would send more jobs to china  

and joe biden had 47 years already to fix things he just fixed his family's  bank account instead . 

you really support that ? it is  either trump or that  .

Edited by phantom

24 minutes ago, phantom said:

Joe Biden supports taxpayer funding of abortion right up to the moment of birth 

joe biden sold out to china 

joe biden  is for open borders 

joe biden  wants more wars around the world  except with china of course .

joe biden wants to make taxes higher 

joe biden is against 2ed amendment  

joe biden is against law enforcement  

joe biden would make gas prices go up to 6 or  7 dollar's a gallon  with his green deal plans 

joe biden would send more jobs to china  

and joe biden had 47 years already to fix things he just fixed his family's  bank account instead . 

you really support that ? it is  either trump or that  .

Fake news

14 minutes ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Fox News reporter confirms Atlantic story claiming that Trump calls our troops losers. Yeah, great choice for president  

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-analyst-brit-hume-defends-jennifer-griffin-verifying-atlantic-article-1529921 

So John Bolton is a lier now along with the other 20 people. Liberal media said Bolton was honest when it was negative towards trump, and it fit the narrative which one is it? should we just believe him only when he says stuff against trump, now or never?

21 minutes ago, 9jNYstarkOH said:

So John Bolton is a lier now along with the other 20 people. Liberal media said Bolton was honest when it was negative towards trump, and it fit the narrative which one is it? should we just believe him only when he says stuff against trump, now or never?

Consistency?  That’s your criticism??  Are you not seeing the total hypocrisy of Republicans on replacing RBG???

Let go back to Bolton when do you think he was lying then, now or only when it does not meet your narrative? You keep deflecting when you don’t want to answer any questions that go against your narrative or opinion.

i see the hypocrisy on both sides with filling the scotus seat why do you only mention the republican, did you forget what Democratic leaders like Clinton, sanders, warren etc said in 2016. If you can not remember I will take the time to find this information for you. 

please see what Mitt Romney has to say as I believe this is correct and a wrote better than I could have

this link should cover the Democrats opinion and statements on scotus from 2016

https://mobile.twitter.com/ITGuy1959/status/1307877608487628802

EEA7CF54-DD57-4699-9A79-8E0D53FAFC36.jpeg

Edited by 9jNYstarkOH
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Fox News reporter confirms Atlantic story claiming that Trump calls our troops losers. Yeah, great choice for president  

https://www.newsweek.com/fox-news-analyst-brit-hume-defends-jennifer-griffin-verifying-atlantic-article-1529921 

yea sure he did  ^_^funny how there is never a tape of this crap he supposedly   said    especially  when we know they have been trying to set him up since the start  .

3 hours ago, Versatile_Hunter said:

Fake news

The typical smart ass liberal response when their faced with the truth.

The truth to a liberal, is like a cross being held in front of Dracula.

Now I expect another topic change because your points on the last 5 topic changes have been milked dry years ago, yet you are blind to that.

Maybe we can get back to Trump being a Russian spy, the Mueller report was fake and they were almost right there in finding the proof they needed to prove it, but they needed another $100 million tax payer dollars to keep the liberal slush funds full, So Nancy can have her Ice cream and eat it too ?

The Covid blame game is going nowhere and even the libs in the city are up to their necks with the idiots Cuomo and Wilhelm Deblasio screwing up their lives because of their liberal ego's getting in the way of rational thinking.

Mitt Romney is a typical wind sock politician and you have a better chance at picking the winning lottery numbers, than knowing how he's going to vote.

• Haha 1