Our soldiers are Losers

7 minutes ago, Elmo said:

A drunk person is also not in their right state of mind but we don't call them crazy now do we?

And maybe the farmers is a poor analogy as city slickers being a consumer of farmers products does have a bit of a indirect impact than purely a moral one but non-gun owners voting on gun control versus a bunch of men vote on abortion is not the same.

its bad do I think it should be  illegal  probably not  .  do i think gov should be paying for it   NO  !!!

Fair enough.  I actually know someone who (friend of a friend) who had 2 girls, aborted when she found out the 3rd was also a girl, simply because she wanted to add a boy to the mix.  That should not come out of governments pockets.  Just a FYI: In this particular case, based on their wealth, it  most likely either came out of insurance or own pockets.

• Sad 1

29 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Fair enough.  I actually know someone who (friend of a friend) who had 2 girls, aborted when she found out the 3rd was also a girl, simply because she wanted to add a boy to the mix.  That should not come out of governments pockets.  Just a FYI: In this particular case, based on their wealth, it  most likely either came out of insurance or own pockets.

I've got to be honest. That makes me sick to my stomach. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Chef said:

d0bab200fd20c8bd320f714b46de85ae.plist

That’s fine but it’s still their choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taliban, communist or state governments can close your business when they what, restrict citizens movement, jail or fine you at gun point when you broken no law because they can just make a mandate. What is your belief on the fact I cant even control my own body coming to a state where I have a house and property if Ohio is on Cuomos naughty list of the week what about that right which is covered by the 5th amendment? Do you think Biden should make assisted suicides leagal federally? Or how about child abuse charges for drug addicted pregnant women? Or should we leave these as they are a state to state issue? 

Just curious where you stand on some of these other issues as it seems you like government meddling sometimes but not others.

At the risk of sounding repetitive, what could go wrong?

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dc-voters-are-being-sent-mail-in-ballots-for-ex-residents

When asked whether it is taking any proactive steps to prevent more misaddressed ballots from going out, the spokesperson said the DCBOE is not doing anything beyond asking citizens to return misaddressed ballots.

On 9/5/2020 at 9:54 AM, Water Rat said:

I'll admit it was a horrible/crass statement Trump said about John McCain in 2016. Especially since he dodged the service due to bone spurs in his foot (allegedly). I never like "The Donald" and always viewed him as an egotistical asshole. With that being said.....Trump is STILL better than any candidate the democrats can come up with.

With that being said and rather than looking at it he’s better than any candidate that the democratics can come up with shouldn’t you be asking yourself - do you like the direction that Trump is taking our country in?  No disrespect in asking you this. 

On 10/6/2020 at 11:15 AM, Chef said:

Trump really slipping in the polls now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder  how many people  vote just on personality and really  no   nothing  about what each guy has done. unless they took a poll of  millions of voters those polls are no better then you flipping a coin the polls said Obama was going to lose second term same for trump and so on  . 

32 minutes ago, cbyzerman said:

And for the record trump calling soldiers losers is complete fake news by liberal scum... Yeah he took some shots at mcain cause they hated each other....

Offhand, I can only think of one soldier's grandson, who might be a loser.

• 3 weeks later...